Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So about the USuC loss...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,021

So about the USuC loss...

Nov 21, 2015, 9:09 PM

I remember those years, not too long ago, when the Coots beat us 5 in a row. I remember the "high 5" and their stupid half toothed grins as they laughed about the only success that their program has ever enjoyed. I remember what it felt like... How it burned. I'll never forget it. I also remember how it was short lived. How sweet it was to win much more important things than that stupid rivalry. I still wanted for a chance to turn that burn back to the Coots , the way it should be.

Today is that day!

Now, as I look at every Shamecock fan, offering a high 5, I grin, mimicking their shit-eating grins, pounding their already broken loyalty into non-existence. I wallow in every downward look, every shaken head, every single embarrassed Coot taking down their meaningless USuC merchandise. I love how they all look at every Tiger and long for just a morsel of our success, our pride, our unshakable love and loyalty to our boys in Orange!

The feeling is so sweet. Like the first taste of fresh honey. It runs deep and warms my soul.

I LOVE OUR TIGERS!!! I can't wait to DESTROY every last hope the Coots have for any semblance of success this season.

GO TIGERS!!! 11-0!!! ACC ATLANTIC CHAMPS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So about the USuC loss...

Nov 21, 2015, 9:19 PM

Well said..I work in Cootlumbia & I had to hear it almost everyday for those five years-now you can't get a peep out of any of them, no flags,no decals & very few hats.it's great to be a Tiger!!

What's so awesome is

Nov 21, 2015, 9:55 PM

The Coots don't have anything to fall back to like a conference or division championship or a bowl game or even a practice after Thursday. This is going to sting those stinking Coots for a long time. And good luck selling a coach on the potential of the program, because there is none! Back to the FBS basement Coots!

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,021
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic