Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, a little follow up to the Sheriff Chuck Wright rant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 520

So, a little follow up to the Sheriff Chuck Wright rant

Sep 17, 2020, 2:31 PM

Looks like the two men weren't trying to hurt any deputies. They were just typical Sparkle City buffoons acting the fool with their guns.

So looks like the good sheriff overreacted, and I suppose it's good he and his boys didn't do this:

"We had every opportunity to kill two young Black men and we did not do it."

Hey bengaline. TU this post. All y'all "cons" get on it.

Is that what we call "waiting til all the facts come out"?

https://www.goupstate.com/story/news/2020/09/17/spartanburg-men-have-charges-reduced-initially-charges-shooting-deputies-chuck-wright-sc/3479624001/?fbclid=IwAR1pVJtslr5W0jxrSBbEZ1_PW32veeUrt8OEH2hHGs3NWhMxkcM1sy1Dq4c

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: So, a little follow up to the Sheriff Chuck Wright rant

Sep 17, 2020, 2:39 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2020, 3:27 PM

Well, for one, as a sheriff, he immediately assumed what happened in the case before the facts were determined, and he posted an emotional video cursing Greenville and liberals and the media and whatever else. Then he said the two guys were lucky they didn't kill em for it.

Well, I guess we're all lucky, because killing them would've been a serious overreaction.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Sep 17, 2020, 2:42 PM

This (making sense of reports) is an area where libs need help.

So the two guys happened to be shooting their guns in the air at about the same time cops have bullets flying by them.

Huh? Don’t you get it? They WERE shooting at the cops but cops can’t prove it. So they have no choice but to reduce charges.

This is like AG Lynch meeting Bill Clinton on tarmac and claiming they did not talk about HRC.

Like hunter Biden getting a legit investment from the Chi-comms and believing it’s all on the up and up.

You people put priority on believing what u want to believe vs what the obvious facts show.

Talk about irony.

Sep 17, 2020, 2:47 PM

"They WERE shooting at the cops but cops can’t prove it."

"You people put priority on believing what u want to believe vs what the obvious facts show."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was just buffoons

Sep 17, 2020, 2:53 PM

Hey, we'll have no argument here...

Sep 17, 2020, 3:32 PM

These two guys were idiots, which isn't shocking given the locale. They just don't appear to be homicidal idiots.

Re: Hey, we'll have no argument here...

Sep 17, 2020, 4:50 PM

Dindu Nuffins.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 17, 2020, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Re: So, a little follow up to the Sheriff Chuck Wright rant ]

I've read more police reports in one afternoon than you have in a lifetime, so cool, thanks.

I've also worked with enough cops and prosecutors in stuff like this to say no, that's not what happened. Read the quotes from the sheriff and the perps in the article.

You do know they can check the ballistics reports on those shots and determine if they were just shot in the air or they were actually fired at deputies, right? And if the police are shot at, you better be #### sure they're going to make someone pay for just that. They aren't reducing charges to something this simple, proof or not.

It was two idiots doing something stupid but not intending to hurt someone, and a sheriff overreacted before learning all the details. That's it.

I'm not addressing all the other irrelevant political stuff in your post.

Sep 17, 2020, 4:57 PM

still though, the police had every right to leave these two to bleed out in the street, as the sheriff so eloquently noted.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder if Sheriff Wright regrets not murdering them.***

Sep 17, 2020, 4:01 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Once again you miss the mark.

Sep 17, 2020, 4:31 PM

I have no idea how you find this to be the biggest flaw in the video, and not him licking God knows what off his fingers like Boss Hogg at a Shoney's Breakfast Bar. That was the grossest thing I've seen in a while.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh come on,

Sep 17, 2020, 9:30 PM

this was funny because he actually did it.

Catahoula

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 520
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic