Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tony Elliott to miss Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 119
| visibility 1

TNET: Tony Elliott to miss Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal

Dec 30, 2020, 2:30 PM

Tony Elliott to miss Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal

Breaking: Clemson offensive coordinator Tony Elliott is out for the Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal matchup with No. 3 Ohio State on Friday due to COVID-19 protocol. Elliott Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tony Elliott to miss Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal

Dec 30, 2020, 2:32 PM

Eeek

Dec 30, 2020, 2:34 PM

Unfortunately I was expecting some of this news , but not our OC ??

Dec 30, 2020, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tony Elliott to miss Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal ]

$#!&. I did not anticipate that one.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tony Elliott to miss Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal ]

First Herbie and now Tony. Dang. Wishing them both speedy recoveries. Is Tony allowed to be involved during the game remotely? Many more of these and there will be no more games. Hoping and praying that there are no more occurrences. The finish line, January 11th, can't come soon enough. A torturous season.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:56 PM

I guess we won't know who else is unavailable until an hour before game time???

Why was I thinking everyone was in lockdown at Clemson. It is odd that herbie and others at espn... Does makes one wonder.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 3:31 PM

It's been said from the beginning that this covid-19 is serious, and that it doesn't discriminate, and if we let our guard down it could be right there at the right time, and Gotcha!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tony Elliott to miss Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal ]

IMO, I think that Streeter will do a good job with the play calling of our Tiger FB team. He was a decent QB for our Tigers, and he has been in FB, and coaching ever since, he will do a good job!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 3:57 PM

Agreed! No one knows our offense any better than Streeter. He coached DW4, KB and now TL.

Dec 30, 2020, 4:33 PM

this is a great chance for coach Streeter to audition for the Offensive coordinator job so when coach Elliott leave for a head coaching job one day Dabo can promote Coach Streeter to OC

Dec 30, 2020, 6:53 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tony Elliott to miss Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal ]

think you're right.sure dabo has had contingency plans waiting in the wings.he's a master at paying attention to details.not one to be caught flat footed.could just as easily have been TE leaving for some head coaching job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 31, 2020, 9:20 AM

When I first saw the headline, I thought he had accepted a HC job somewhere. Sorry he's tested positive for COVID, but it's "next man (coach) up", as Dabo always has said. I predict we will be just fine with Streeter calling the plays. Now is "gut check time". JMHO

Message was edited by: Dugatiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2020, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tony Elliott to miss Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal ]

I think we will see very little drop off. Of course, I wish TE were available, but I'll bet we will be just fine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 2:33 PM

Yikes

Dec 30, 2020, 2:41 PM

Carlsbad and Tigerbalm will surely hint that this is the result of a right-wing conspiracy ... or, alternatively, Donald Trump's fault!

Take that to the bank.

Dec 30, 2020, 3:54 PM

Couple of coots

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tony Elliott to miss Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal ]

Trump is to dumb to think of it.

Dec 30, 2020, 6:57 PM

bet Trump knows the difference between to and too and when to use them properly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 30, 2020, 7:06 PM

LOL, I'm glad that he does, but I don't that one either. ;)

Dec 31, 2020, 9:31 AM

"To" is a direction, "too" is another word for "also".

Dec 31, 2020, 2:37 PM

hey thanks for the explain!always thought it was the # between 1 and 3.

null

And here we go. Hope this is the only obstacle we have this

week.

Re: And here we go. Hope this is the only obstacle we have this

Dec 30, 2020, 2:35 PM

Sure. That’s highly likely

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 30, 2020, 3:29 PM [ in reply to And here we go. Hope this is the only obstacle we have this ]

Too bad the OC isn't Rob Spence, anyone could fill in. You and me used to call the plays from the stands...and were right most of the time!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 3:34 PM

Don't mention that name it brings back bad memories of running a bubble screen 25 times a game.

Dec 31, 2020, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Re: And here we go. Hope this is the only obstacle we have this ]

+1! That is too good!

Horrible news...

can he not isolate in a box somewhere?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Horrible news...

Dec 30, 2020, 2:36 PM

It all falls on Jeff Scott now. Oh, wait.

Another asterisk loss for Clemson? Nuts will take it in a heartbeat.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Was wondering who would miss the game due to close family time during the holidays... Streeter's got this.

Oh snap

What's plan B?

16 calls the plays on the field.***

Dec 30, 2020, 2:47 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 16 calls the plays on the field.***

Dec 30, 2020, 6:53 PM

he would do a fine job too

Dec 30, 2020, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tony Elliott to miss Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal ]

Plan B is the very same as it's always been, next man UP!!!

So, Tony Elliott makes it through the whole season, and then

Dec 30, 2020, 2:36 PM

on the eve of playing against Ohio STate, Herbstreit suddenly comes down with it, and then Tony, who could easily have been exposed to it via Herbstreit's sons, gets it. Life sure has some huge coincidences, don't it?

Prayers that Tony and any other family members who have been exposed are quickly healed of this virus.

Re: So, Tony Elliott makes it through the whole season, and then

Dec 30, 2020, 2:59 PM

I sure hope Tony Elliott has very light symptoms ???????????? and recovers well.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:37 PM

God ######!

This is so fckn stupid.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 30, 2020, 2:42 PM

So is your language. Is your vocabulary really that limited? Just smh.

FAIRWOODTIGER 67

Dec 30, 2020, 3:21 PM

People like you are hilarious. You are a worse Christian than the guy you're calling out and if you were truly a Christian and knew the Bible you would understand.

Jesus said something bout judging others and glass houses.

Just sayin;!

Okay, I'll bite..... Where in scripture does it say never to

Dec 30, 2020, 6:41 PM

judge or anything about glass houses?

Maybe my meter is broken...

Dec 30, 2020, 2:56 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tony Elliott to miss Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal ]

Do you use your creator’s name in vane often?

Dec 30, 2020, 3:22 PM

Are you always a hypocrite?

People like you are hilarious. You are a worse Christian than the guy you're calling out and if you were truly a Christian and knew the Bible you would understand.

Jesus said something bout judging others and glass houses.

Just sayin;!

Yeah, Jesus never said that...

Dec 30, 2020, 6:45 PM

I'd recommend actually reading the first five books of the New Testament before commenting on what Jesus said.

Dec 30, 2020, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tony Elliott to miss Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal ]

You mean like in a weather vane, just kidding around Tony with the virus has got me nervous so I kid around.

Could he not call it in from his basement ?

Dec 30, 2020, 2:37 PM

The remote thing.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:38 PM

Thank God Streeter has experience calling plays.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Time to pull an OcryO State and get the protocol changed.

Where is the ACC when you need them?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oh No!! Can he work from home during the game? Kirk H is planning to so why not Tony E?

Dec 30, 2020, 2:40 PM

Fully expect this to be re-scheduled at this point ESPN already running "possible" new dates.

They've already set makeup dates...

Dec 30, 2020, 2:41 PM

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30624593/college-football-playoff-sets-makeup-dates-covid-19-forces-postponements

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: They've already set makeup dates...

Dec 30, 2020, 3:48 PM

This has huge implications from a contract tracing standpoint inside the Clemson program. Ohio State beat reporters also shared they believe a few more OSU players might be out due to Covid.

This thing seems to be on the verge of being rescheduled. 2020 sucks. Hope Tony and anyone exposed have a speedy recovery.

Hopefully he'll back for the game against bama.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Hopefully he'll back for the game against bama.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:47 PM

That’s just 12 days away for the Natty if we get there he want be out of protocol

Null

Dec 30, 2020, 2:49 PM

Dec 30, 2020, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Hopefully he'll back for the game against bama. ]

As long as he has no obvious symptoms, he has already been cleared for NC.

Dec 30, 2020, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Hopefully he'll back for the game against bama. ]

Yes he will. he's not a player.

TL was technically out of protocol, but had to wait on cardio results.

But in hindsight that whole cardio thing was as everything concerning covid a gross over reaction based on 1 tiny and flawed study. But the corona bros were grasping at every straw to kill sports at the time.

Dec 30, 2020, 3:43 PM

I think that bball kid in Fla and his family would disagree with you on that one. Pretty sure Justin Foster would too. It wasn't just one tiny test.

There's plenty of evidence on not only enlarged heart symptoms but blood clots too. If you read medical journal as I do, it's actually common to many viruses but this being novel, it's being scrutinized more. That being said, it'll be adopted practice in the future for all atheletes who have virus issues.

Let's just all pray that Tony and his family as well as all others will be well with full recovery.

Dec 30, 2020, 4:24 PM

Actually you are wrong.

People like you are epic fails and gross over reactors.

First, we have no proof or evidence Covid caused his condition.

Second, Athletes drop dead from heart issues more than people think. Plenty of young athletes have died over the years from previously undetected health conditions.

Third, the fact that we only have 1 possible example, again maybe, of Covid causing a young athlete serious health issues proves it was a gross over reaction.

There will always be exceptions and just getting out of bed has calculated risks. Learn this phrase ... exceptions don't prove the rule.

But here is where they get it wrong regarding Covid. A kid like TL does not need to go thru a cardiac protocol. Anyone testing positive, but no symptoms or mild symptoms, is perfectly fine. You only need to worry about larger issues, such as cardiac issues, if the person has a severe reaction to Covid, which is a tiny portion of those infected. Those are the only ones needing further testing and monitoring.

Dec 30, 2020, 4:41 PM

You are totally wrong. I had mild symptoms and it triggered cardiac issues. I'm 55 with in perfect health and fitness. 5' 11" 180 lbs.

Dec 30, 2020, 5:14 PM

I don't think science works that way. i.e. you're a statistical sample of one. As Saint Fauci would say, "that's anecdotal".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Hopefully he'll back for the game against bama. ]

Don't show your ignorance about covid as I believe you have already been set straight below. Sure the numbers are low but are you ready to offer up your child as one of the few?
As for the implications for the game - appears to be hanging by a thread but we if anyone has to play short-handed or short on coaches we can handle it with our staff and TL can the offense just fine with input from Streeter.

What's it like to go through life completely clueless...?***

Dec 31, 2020, 3:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Hopefully he'll back for the game against bama. ]

Yikes, that's not good

As I understand it, coaches who are out due to COVID protocol are not permitted to have ANY contact with the team/staff during the game. Is that correct? Maybe someone could text Streeter or whomever every now and then.... Just normal stuff, like, "Hey, how's your mom? I bet she can see what those DB's are doing when we line up. How was your Christmas?"

Dec 30, 2020, 2:39 PM

Probably some more shoes to fall. This is certainly not good, but the bright news is TL will be good to go regardless.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:40 PM

I say, let Trevor call the plays. He’ll do fine.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:45 PM

Works for me.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tony Elliott to miss Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal ]

I was thinking the same thing. Who knows the offense better than TL? Just Tony and Dabo and Brandon.

Welp ... I would trust Trevor to call the game from huddle!***

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Surely with technology the way it is, he could call the game remotely, having access to his assistants, replays, etc?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Dec 30, 2020, 5:50 PM

No chance - remember Saben tried that twice and if they didn't let him do it they aren't going to let anyone from Clemson do it.

Dec 30, 2020, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tony Elliott to miss Sugar Bowl Playoff semifinal ]

No chance - remember Saben tried that twice and if they didn't let him do it they aren't going to let anyone from Clemson do it.

We are going to put "next man up" to the test again***

Dec 30, 2020, 2:43 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We are going to put "next man up" to the test again***

Dec 30, 2020, 2:48 PM

Hope Travis was not around him or DJ

For crying out loud. Put him in one of the coach's box

by himself and let him call the plays. SMH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stuff like this is why all the crap talking and over confidence by all of Clemson Nation team down to fans had made me uneasy. I remember as a young kid In 91’ Clemson talked all week before a game in Athens against a down UGA team and got smacked while ranked really high. COVID can take a championship away easy.

Dec 30, 2020, 3:29 PM

No. Something like this shows the absurd and gross over reaction to Covid.

Still Clemson by a million***

Dec 30, 2020, 2:50 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Dec 30, 2020, 2:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Dec 30, 2020, 2:51 PM

TL gonna call the whole game. No prob.

Solutions....

Dec 30, 2020, 2:54 PM

Put a mask on Elliott and let him call plays from stands or hire Scott for 1 day Contract and he calls. Could get Scott to "donate" his time.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:55 PM

OK 2 questions:
1. Can Saban's doctor handle a retest?
2. Who's calling the plays...did I miss that part somewhere?

Dec 30, 2020, 2:56 PM

Great reporting. So who is calling the plays? Y’all mention Streeter but don’t state who takes over play calling.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:57 PM

Rather learn this now while they have time to work through the details... could be worse

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I think Dabo did say a while back that they had prepared

Dec 30, 2020, 3:01 PM

for contingencies like this, with different coaches stepping in to fill-in for other coaches, as well as players stepping up to fill in for others as well. I think we'll be just fine. I can't imagine anyone more prepared for these things than Dabo and his staff.

Re: I think Dabo did say a while back that they had prepared

Dani will call the plays He calls a lot of them now. Watch a game and you will see it. When Tony has been asked about it, he says it’s my boss, I am going to listen

Dec 30, 2020, 3:51 PM

Dabo

Dec 30, 2020, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Re: I think Dabo did say a while back that they had prepared ]

Dabo

Dec 30, 2020, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Re: I think Dabo did say a while back that they had prepared ]

Dabo

Dabo

Dabo

For the love of God man, stop hitting post a million

Dec 30, 2020, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I think Dabo did say a while back that they had prepared ]

Times

Dec 30, 2020, 3:48 PM [ in reply to I think Dabo did say a while back that they had prepared ]

Dani will call the plays He calls a lot of them now. Watch a game and you will see it. When Tony has been asked about it, he says it’s my boss, I am going to listen

Dec 30, 2020, 3:48 PM [ in reply to I think Dabo did say a while back that they had prepared ]

Dec 30, 2020, 4:09 PM

You are an annoying twerp!!

TL16 already calls/audibles plays at the line and Brandon Streeter has experience

Dec 30, 2020, 3:02 PM

calling plays and probably is the coach that works most directly with TL16 day-to-day.

We will adapt and overcome.

When we lost TL16, it changed the way we adjust plays at LOS and the plays we call.

This is significant, but shouldn’t have the same impact.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Wow. This is a whole other level of Next Man Up.

Dec 30, 2020, 3:04 PM

Thinking of To y and hoping for a quick recovery!

Come on Tigers! Circle the wagons and get Tony one more game to call plays for this season!

null

Unfreakingbelievable

Dec 30, 2020, 3:12 PM

How hard is it to not get COVID 19? I’ve been working inside a COVID factory (hospital) since this all began being face to face with COVID+ patients for 10 months now and I’ve had no symptoms and not tested positive. But I’m very careful. You want all your players to be careful and do the right things?... Need to practice what you preach. Most important part of the season. SMH

One thing we know about the rules for this COVID mess

Dec 30, 2020, 3:21 PM

is that there are no rules. I had a friend who worked at a nursing home and wore a mask all day every day, gloves, etc, and caught it and died back around August. Some people can wear masks everywhere and be as careful as possible and still catch it. Others can do nothing and carry on with their lives like normal and never catch it. If it's going to get you - it's going to get you. If it isn't, it isn't. Kind of a viral predestination.

More importantly, though, nothing said that he tested positive - only that he was in protocol. He might be totally fine, but someone in his family or a close associate tested positive. Either way, I'm pretty sure Dabo has things covered. We'll be fine.

Re: One thing we know about the rules for this COVID mess

Dec 30, 2020, 3:30 PM

Did the team go home for Christmas? I hope not!

What I read in the Greenville News is that Dabo let the players go home if they wanted and told them to only be with family.

Dec 30, 2020, 4:07 PM [ in reply to One thing we know about the rules for this COVID mess ]

All of these examples are proof of a gross over reaction to Covid and protocols. In the modern world it is impossible to prevent the spread of a virus. The lunacy by people over masks and the absurdities of shutdowns have been known and understood by anyone objective rational and reasonable. But it was an election year in the land of polarization and Trump derangement syndrome.

30 to 50 years ago Covid would have had very little effect on people, but today we have a global epidemic called metabolic syndrome. Our diets are killing us slowly. And it's not just the obese that have metabolic syndrome.

Everything we have been taught about diet and nutrition is backwards and a lie.

The food pyramid is actually upside down.
Fat does NOT make you fat.
Calories are NOT equal.
Burning more calories than you eat does not cure obesity.
High cholesterol does NOT cause heart disease.
High carb low fat diets are NOT healthy.

Sugar is killing us. Processed Sugar was only introduced into our diets about 100 years ago. Widespread processed foods and high fructose corn syrup only became part of our diets over the last 30 to 50 years. Humans evolved on a diet like Keto, carnivore, etc. and intermittent fasting was also a huge part of our developmental diet.

Everyone needs to watch a documentary titled "Fat Fiction".

Also read any of the books by Gary Taubes and Dr. Andrew Fung and Google or search Youtube for Dr. Andrew Fung or Low Card Down Under or simply keto or carnivore or intermittent fasting for tons of excellent long term peer reviewed science and research.

Ironically enough, some German scientists already knew all of this and were decades ahead of everyone with their research, but no one wanted to hear anything from anyone from Germany post war. Except of course our defense department and Russia since the Cold War included a fight over technology largely between our Germans and their Germans.

Dec 30, 2020, 3:28 PM

If Kirk Herbstreit can call the game from his home I don’t see why Tony Elliot won’t be able to call plays from home.

It’s 2021 & money is no object - I’m sure they can pipe in to Tony live and at home, no?

Dec 30, 2020, 5:31 PM

Not allowed.

Dec 30, 2020, 3:32 PM

Team up Streeter and Grisham - bet they can call a good game

Crazy like a fox!

Dec 30, 2020, 3:36 PM

I love that Dabo recognizes that OSU's defense is so bad that we don't even need our OC. And the great thing about it is that OSU has no idea what to expect out of our offensive game plan and play calling. Streeter is liable to open up the first drive with a triple reverse statue of liberty flea flicker!

Good call, Dabo. Let's get some style points during this victory lap against the Buckeyes.

Dec 30, 2020, 3:51 PM

VNC to booth 'puter...no touchy ... done ... let's roll

How do we know it’s not a false positive? Will he get tested

Dec 30, 2020, 4:02 PM

again before Friday?

Dec 30, 2020, 4:31 PM

Streeter walking into the game like:

Can someone confirm that we let players go home for XMAS?

Dec 30, 2020, 4:33 PM

OSU did not.

I asked this question earlier and someone thought I was being nosey and too curious. Guess that dude knows NOW why I asked that question.

Re: Can someone confirm that we let players go home for XMAS?

Dec 30, 2020, 4:54 PM

You trust what a Bucknut tells you?

The OSU info came from a reliable news media.***

Dec 30, 2020, 9:21 PM

With TL at QB - Tony's play calls were only suggestions

Dec 30, 2020, 4:53 PM

really...

Streeter is a bad a$$. We'll be fine.***

Dec 30, 2020, 5:18 PM

Dec 30, 2020, 5:28 PM

It’s cool. Streeter was OC for several
Years before taking the QB coaching over at Clemson. Guarantee you Dabo was prepared for this. It certainly helps also with TL’s game experience. Speedy recovery Coach Elliott!!

Dec 30, 2020, 5:30 PM

Hate it for Tony! Just let Trevor call his own plays and spot the ball.

Jesus calls his own plays***

Dec 30, 2020, 5:37 PM

Dec 30, 2020, 6:34 PM

Hopefully, he is asymptomatic or has a mild case and no one else tests positive.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 30, 2020, 8:10 PM

Feel better soon Coach! Prayers for you and your family!

Dec 31, 2020, 7:28 AM

As others have said, just let TL call his plays. I have a feeling the offense will look very good with such a hands on, at the site management. TL is a genius and will be able to pick up on small details as the game goes on. Receivers and Travis can give him tips.

Replies: 119
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic