Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Tanner Muse won most dependable for his position
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

So Tanner Muse won most dependable for his position

Jan 13, 2019, 11:44 AM

Lmao at all the haters. I doubt Dabo and BV did that for any other reason than him being dang good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Tanner Muse won most dependable for his position

Jan 13, 2019, 11:52 AM

I was disappointed in him at the celebration yesterday. While Dabo was talking, he was being an @$$clown making faces right behind Dabo and acting like he was listening to music and tuning out the ceremony.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2019, 9:33 PM

Did you see that on TV? Because inside the stadium it was hard to see individual faces, even on the big screens. I'll admit that most in my section were momentarily distracted by the sleet, so we could have missed a few closeups during that minute.

Jan 13, 2019, 12:06 PM

I still like Tanner Muse and how he plays with intensity. The hit he put on Tua to prevent the 1st down was awesome IMO. That hit made a statement to Tua, and he probably felt it for a couple of days as a reminder to not try for that 1st down again when he sees #19.

Jan 13, 2019, 12:57 PM

Yep. He knocked him sideways, thus preventing a first down. Unbelievable hit. Go Tanner

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Muse is great stopping the run, not so much in pass pro.

Jan 13, 2019, 1:31 PM

I would like to see him move to LB. Another Boulware, maybe???

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muse is great stopping the run, not so much in pass pro.

Jan 13, 2019, 1:36 PM

Tanner belongs right where he is. We’ll be stronger across the board at corner, which will help, but Muse is a beast at stopping the run and in blitz packages.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dependable" can mean a lot of things

Jan 13, 2019, 1:39 PM

It could refer to durability. I know he didn't miss a game. Maybe he didn't miss a practice either. He's even played with a big club on one hand. Thinking maybe dependable for him refers to his toughness and always being available.

Jan 13, 2019, 8:26 PM

Muse is one of my favorites - Thought he showed a lot of improvement this year. His closing speed on the tackle on Tua was impressive!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

A lot of critics especially one who wrote a dump article

Jan 13, 2019, 8:40 PM

base their feelings on the U5uC game. But as I pointed out during that particular game, Muse kept going for the picks instead of just playing his position and tackling the guy who got the ball.Take note that in the three championship games since then he played his position and didn't try to jump routes.I'd say that shows a coachable young man who learns from his mistakes.Muse's body of work has been fairly good.He has speed, strength, and determination to keep learning.

Re: A lot of critics especially one who wrote a dump article

Jan 13, 2019, 9:17 PM

Agreed. He has made some mistakes for sure but he has also made huge plays. When he gets beat it is usually because he is man up and a dang good wr and it is a mismatch. He holds his own very well imo. Johnson and Turner are solid but I would take Muse beside Wallace to start and I sure am glad the coaches do. We have pretty dang good 2 deep at safety with our 3 and 4 stars back there.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic