Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So NUK doesn't respect Clemson University & now we know why!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

So NUK doesn't respect Clemson University & now we know why!

Nov 8, 2017, 3:39 PM

He has a small mind & a big brain that's running his sassy mouth & thought process..imho.

It was always puzzling why he went on national TV & claimed his high school rather than the fine college that gave him a free schollie (called IPTAY Nuk).

I personally will not respect his many sterling feats on the field as much or at least in the same exalted way after his latest comments towards our football coaches & adminstration.

Sad he carries a huge Chip on his shoulder that has festered to this revalation!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link to what you're talking about?***

Nov 8, 2017, 3:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Link to what you're talking about?***

Nov 8, 2017, 3:46 PM

Its an article on the main page

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Young man, you guard your manners!***

Nov 8, 2017, 3:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I appreciate him...

Nov 8, 2017, 3:49 PM

Never will forget the 4th and 16 catch vs. LSU. Big win towards where we are today.

His statement is just more evidence that Clemson is running a clean program. In other words, at Clemson, there was no help for his family to get off ramen and so he had to get to the NFL to get paid. I wish he was not so bitter that Coach walked the line. It was the opportunity at Clemson that paved the way for his current luxurious and professional career.

Poasts like this are why I rearely log into TigerNet anymore

Nov 8, 2017, 3:55 PM

:)

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So NUK doesn't respect Clemson University & now we know why!

Nov 8, 2017, 5:21 PM

Well... unlike many on Tigernet, I understand where he's coming from. I always thought he was the better receiver of the two. Sammy was great and had all the flash, but if you wanted to make sure someone caught the pass, my money was on Nuk, just like it is on Renfro now.

Clemson in no way treated Nuk badly. but let's be honest, we praised Sammy more than we did Nuk. I can remember getting BANHAMMERED by Tigerrnet for saying Nuk was the better receiver, but that's just my opinion.

By the way, Renfro is our best receiver. No tall, not flashy, but has the best routes and best hands.

Re: So NUK doesn't respect Clemson University & now we know why!

Nov 8, 2017, 5:28 PM

I thoroughly appreciate him as a player. I don't know him as a person. He sounds like an angry young man who does not appreciate what Clemson (and collge in general) has to offer. I hope he enjoys life but by reading his comments and his body language I am not so sure he does.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic