Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Missy never gets much love or coverage but Brett Farve sure carried their banner well.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

So Missy never gets much love or coverage but Brett Farve sure carried their banner well.

Sep 21, 2019, 1:21 PM

Had a friend in Davidson NC that was on their team as QB backup and said Brett was a great talent and kept him off the field.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Missy never gets much love or coverage but Brett Farve sure carried their banner well.

Sep 21, 2019, 1:24 PM

They just scored on Bammy, only down by 21 pts.
In coot scoring, their in the lead.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Missy never gets much love or coverage but Brett Farve sure carried their banner well.

Sep 21, 2019, 1:26 PM

No use for a married guy texting a picture of his junk to some lady he was trying to hit on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Back when we were pretty good in the late 80's I followed

Sep 21, 2019, 2:05 PM

FSU pretty closely since that was our big match up of the year. I was stunned when #6 FSU lost their opener to a patsy the week before our Clash of the Titans in Tallahassee.

How could the mighty FSU lose to a virtual nobody - Southern Mississippi? Years later I checked back to see how on earth that upset could have occurred and notice the starting QB for SoMiss - Brett Farve. Then it all made sense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic