Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I'm having breakfast...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

So I'm having breakfast...

Jul 4, 2018, 12:05 PM

About to go back to work and this family walks by. Family of four, and the dad sees my Clemson coffee mug and does a double take. Then looks at my nametag, which says I'm from Clemson and we make eye-contact and there is a stink-eye moment. So in my head I'm thinking.. "gotta be a gamecock fan". Then it's my turn to double take and I realize it is the gamecock head coach Will Muschamp. If only I had realized sooner I would have said something. Maybe I'll bump into him again and have an appropriate "go tigers!" ready for him. For perspective I live in Jackson, WY these days.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He doesn't have a problem with Clemson fans

Jul 4, 2018, 12:17 PM

Clemson fans are classy and he really isn't a coot at heart. He's just taking their money.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I'm having breakfast...

Jul 4, 2018, 12:18 PM

If you see him say....Hey Will, your wife is hitting on me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I'm having breakfast... Pls say

Jul 4, 2018, 12:53 PM

you were at Chik-fil-A and he was having chicken. ;) Even if he wasnt.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You say he's targeting

Jul 4, 2018, 3:56 PM

Wyoming's top high school prospect, huh?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably going to Jackson HOLE WY

Jul 4, 2018, 12:55 PM

Muskrats love holes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably going to Jackson HOLE WY

Jul 4, 2018, 1:44 PM

If you see him again just show him the five hand and wink.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2018, 2:12 PM

If you see him again, express your sympathy.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2018, 3:17 PM

I had a friend that tried to get us killed one night in the Silver Dollar in Jackson Hole. He was way, way, way too drunk and was hitting on these 2 women. Their husbands walk up and they both look to be about 6’6” 290 and they both had belt buckles roughly the size of a license plate. We lived to tell the tale, but he didn’t remember any of it.

Jul 4, 2018, 4:28 PM

Haha! You guys must of had a few cause that's two different places! Million dollar cowboy bar is always filled with a perfect combo of local cowboys and tourists! The silver dollar bar at the wort hotel is a bit tamer but I've seen fights break out there too!

Jul 5, 2018, 12:03 AM

It was the place that has all the silver dollars on the bar under a layer of polyurethane.....and those cowboys were not to be trifled with.

Jul 4, 2018, 6:10 PM

January of ‘17 I was in Vegas for SHOT Show and eating breakfast at a diner and the table across from had coot recruiter eating with a young man and his mother.
When I left, I paid their tab and had the waitress leave them the bill with my note:
Go Tigers 56-7
All The Way 35-31
The next day I asked the waitress, and she said the player thought it much funnier than the recruiter. Don’t know who the kid was or where he ended up playing...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#gameon***

Jul 4, 2018, 6:19 PM

Jul 4, 2018, 7:18 PM

Tell him how you hate it for him that he screwed up so bad in Florida, that the coots was the only place left for him to go!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2018, 3:35 PM

Figure he would be out stuffing his face instead of somewhere making his sorry bunch of cootlings better.....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic