Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So IF Dabo cannot evaluate talent due to loyalty to older...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

So IF Dabo cannot evaluate talent due to loyalty to older...

Jul 18, 2018, 10:28 AM

players. Then tell me other players he's missed on or is it just QB?

I can think of some really good players that started as freshmen;

CJ Spiller
Mitch Hyatt
DeAndre McDaniel
Hunter Renfrow
Travis Eteinne
Sammy Watkins

Maybe Coach Swinney is just stupid when it come to QBs, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best coach in the country, back the Brinks Truck up to his front door and sign him up for 10 more years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s the main point

Jul 18, 2018, 10:36 AM

The only real instance of a more experienced player playing over the more talented one is at QB with Stoudt and Deshaun. Almost every other position more talented freshmen have started over more experienced teammates.

And for the record

Jul 18, 2018, 10:37 AM

I’ve never called Dabo stupid and I don’t think he is. And if Kelly is the QB that gets the start for the whole season I will support him and the rest of the team like I have since I can remember.

Re: So IF Dabo cannot evaluate talent due to loyalty to older...

Jul 18, 2018, 10:39 AM

But, but... muh narrative! EVERYBODY knows that Dabo has a blind spot for his upperclassmen QBs. I mean, isn't he just a glorified cheerleader successful only because of the cash he gets from Newspring? And the only reason our record has been so good is that we're not in the SEC and USuck has been letting us win to set us up for a real beat-down... right? I mean Kentucky, Vandy, Missouri, USuck, Tennessee, that's some real football power there.

SPOT THE DAGGUM BALL!!!

People don't consider facts when making posts

Jul 18, 2018, 10:41 AM

Three last of underclassmen that play over others is too lon to list.

The biggest flaw in these arguments is even more simple..

These coaches get paid millions to win football games...why would you jepordize a million dollar job?

You hire your cousin Jethro as a favor to your auntie...but if that cross eyed, fish arm fool starts affecting your income...you cut him loose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Pretty sure its all about knowing the offense

Jul 18, 2018, 11:04 AM

comes with experience. So everyone who's overreacting about Tlaw not playing game 1 needs to just a wait a bit. There's a lot to digest and they don't want to heap all that on him in 3 months and expect flawless play. Same happened with Cole and Deshaun. Once Deshaun got the playbook he played. Remember Cole only started like 2 games before Deshaun got full control.

This is all pretty simple.

Re: So IF Dabo cannot evaluate talent due to loyalty to older...

Jul 18, 2018, 11:31 AM

Might be best to bring TL along slowly at the beginning of the season, play both until we get closer to November. If it is clear at that point you can play TL the majority of the time, could save his body/health for the stretch run. Playing TL all the time from week 1 could be playing with fire.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic