Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Dabo's word is "Love," agrees with Kap message, not method, & praised his "sit-in" protesters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

So Dabo's word is "Love," agrees with Kap message, not method, & praised his "sit-in" protesters

Sep 14, 2016, 10:48 PM

From last semester on Campus, along with giving MLK very high praise, comparing his acts to Jesus.....

And Dabo is racist?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look to see a unified team rally behind Dabo after the unfair scrutiny from outsiders

Sep 14, 2016, 10:56 PM

Excited to now see this team play fired up again.

Re: Look to see a unified team rally behind Dabo after the unfair scrutiny from outsiders

Sep 15, 2016, 12:04 PM

Some people think Dabo just spout's things off for no reason but I bet he is doing this for a reason! Dabo is a lot like Saban in the fact that he is doing everything and saying things for a reason. This was calculated to either bring his team together or get media off his team! Notice nobody is talking to Dabo and co now about why his team is struggling or hype around Watson

Re: Look to see a unified team rally behind Dabo after the unfair scrutiny from outsiders

Sep 15, 2016, 1:05 PM

I love it!! Can't wait to see that dominating style of Clemson football again!

Re: So Dabo's word is "Love," agrees with Kap message, not method, & praised his "sit-in" protesters

Sep 14, 2016, 11:16 PM

He has to be, he is white.

Re: So Dabo's word is "Love," agrees with Kap message, not method, & praised his "sit-in" protesters

Sep 14, 2016, 11:23 PM

confused by that comment but i feel like that alot these days. i thought the kap protest was to spark conversation but the minute some one gives an opinion that to me was nothing controversial all heck breaks loose. best to keep your mouth shut. its not about change. Go Tigers.

Sep 14, 2016, 11:26 PM

My point was that since Dabo is white, anything he said that did not agree with the black protester would be considered racist.

Sep 14, 2016, 11:27 PM

Sadly i agree.

And successful******

Sep 15, 2016, 8:01 AM [ in reply to Re: So Dabo's word is "Love," agrees with Kap message, not method, & praised his "sit-in" protesters ]

Dabo was homeless, came from less than most guys he's coaching. Still. Preaching love>all else***

Sep 15, 2016, 11:58 AM

Sep 15, 2016, 4:33 PM

Some people you just can't please. I don't even try anymore. Fokk 'em if they can't take a joke.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No you're completely missing the point just like a

Sep 15, 2016, 4:37 PM

Michael Bay movie. Dabo isn't racist, the problem is Dabo can't relate to prejudice, b/c he's white. Its the one's saying he can't relate b/c he's white that are racist.

Are you whitesplaining?

Sep 15, 2016, 4:42 PM

I don't have a clue what that means.

I don't believe anyone called Dabo racist

Sep 15, 2016, 4:45 PM

I believe the common attack on Dabo is, "you can't speak on this b/c youve never faced prejudice. you aren't like me b/c you haven't gone through what I've gone through b/c you're white and Im not. You're different b/c of your skin color" That is what segregates the community. That is racism

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic