Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Remember going out to eat ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Remember going out to eat ?

Apr 1, 2020, 7:25 AM

There was always something you wanted and you just left the dishes on the table with a few bucks .
Member ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Are you having a senior moment? Oh, and good morning...***

Apr 1, 2020, 7:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good morning...***

Apr 1, 2020, 7:30 AM

Hot Diggity Dang man ... I hadn't the slightest your cruise was ended .
They test-shoot your forehead before you walked the gangway ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

My stay is hanging by a thread...

Apr 1, 2020, 7:39 AM

that's low-hanging message bored humor.

Hope you & yours are well, Captain.

RRR, brother man...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SCISSORS !!!!! WE NEED SCISSORS, STAT !!!!!

Apr 1, 2020, 7:41 AM

Top O’, dsp - you filthy coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Haha, good morning...***

Apr 1, 2020, 7:44 AM

Re: My stay is hanging by a thread...

Apr 1, 2020, 7:45 AM [ in reply to My stay is hanging by a thread... ]

I hope you stay put , there's a paucity of sagacious conversations on this board .

People posting scraps about going out to eat or whatever .

DB23

I shall endeaver to persevere & fingers crossed...

Apr 1, 2020, 7:47 AM

I make no error in judgement.

Re: I shall endeaver to persevere & fingers crossed...

Apr 1, 2020, 7:55 AM

Well I am remanded to this floating big-house until further noticed ... and as a critical infrastructure guy I just want to say welcome back , no day is given :)

DB23

My oh my - that’s some ardent loquaciousness right there,

Apr 1, 2020, 7:53 AM [ in reply to Re: My stay is hanging by a thread... ]

Skipper.

Well done. Sent me to the googler thingy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: My oh my - that’s some ardent loquaciousness right there,

Apr 1, 2020, 7:59 AM

Ain't Googles nice ? I hope you are well.

DB23

When all this is over, I’m getting a huge steak..

Apr 1, 2020, 7:38 AM

at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse in Charleston.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: When all this is over, I’m getting a huge steak..

Apr 1, 2020, 7:56 AM

I'll "meat" you there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

groce

Apr 1, 2020, 8:20 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You can always tell the one who wasn't invited.***

Apr 1, 2020, 8:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Thought about that yesterday morning - how I'd like to go

Apr 1, 2020, 7:39 AM

out for breakfast.

Then, I remembered most folks didn't do that when I was growing up in Rock Hill...They ate at home.

So, I just shrugged my shoulders and made some cinnamon toast with another large cup of hot joe.

They're catching squirrel down the board, Mr. T...

Apr 1, 2020, 7:43 AM

garnish them fried with grits, not instant, eggs your preference, fresh slice beefsteak 'maters and you've got yourself fine dining.

Re: They're catching squirrel down the board, Mr. T...

Apr 1, 2020, 7:57 AM

One of my best memories of childhood was those squirrels falling to my .410 while hunting with my dad out on Silk Hope plantation near Cordesville SC .
Them's good eatin.

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

DB23

Nice. Nothing quite like the good times 'membered...***

Apr 1, 2020, 8:27 AM

I appreciate your wisdom.

Apr 1, 2020, 7:43 AM [ in reply to Thought about that yesterday morning - how I'd like to go ]

Reminds me that not every obstacle is big deal.

Re: Thought about that yesterday morning - how I'd like to go

Apr 1, 2020, 7:52 AM [ in reply to Thought about that yesterday morning - how I'd like to go ]

Mr. Hartins my momma grew up in Rock Hill . Her parents owned a boarding house on Baker Street ( across from an American Legion I believe . )
Mom's name was Millie Carter and she had many brothers and sisters as well .
Maybe you new them ?
She was RHHS class of 1949 .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

DB23

+1

Apr 1, 2020, 8:15 AM

for "momma"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I knew a lot of Carters in Rock Hill, and your Momma

Apr 1, 2020, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Thought about that yesterday morning - how I'd like to go ]

was about 12 years before me in school.

aaaaahhhhh.....

Apr 1, 2020, 7:54 AM

The good ole days!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oooooo I member!

Apr 1, 2020, 9:23 AM

Member Tauntauns??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oooooo I member!

Apr 1, 2020, 2:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

So. Many. Dishes. Every. Freaking. Day.***

Apr 1, 2020, 9:25 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So. Many. Dishes. Every. Freaking. Day.***

Apr 1, 2020, 12:12 PM

Hey Dug! You might have to take your tug "Outside" and do some trolling for fresh seafood. Getting into spring runs!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So. Many. Dishes. Every. Freaking. Day.***

Apr 1, 2020, 5:47 PM

Weather is bad til Saturday on the Chesapeake Bay .
We will see layer this weekend .

DB23

Are you a Millennial? You sound like a Millennial.***

Apr 1, 2020, 2:31 PM [ in reply to So. Many. Dishes. Every. Freaking. Day.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I do the same thing at home....

Apr 1, 2020, 1:21 PM

except for the leaving a few bucks on the table part. :)

Salad bars and buffet lines will be like SLINKY'S........

Apr 1, 2020, 2:19 PM

Grove Park Inn seafood buffet.....no sir.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic