Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Snowflake....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Snowflake....

Jun 3, 2019, 11:57 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Snowflake....

Jun 3, 2019, 12:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Jun 3, 2019, 12:12 PM

Cute dog.

Jun 3, 2019, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Snowflake.... ]

He is going after guns now. Nice break from the typical race baiting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not me.

Jun 3, 2019, 12:44 PM

I don't eat out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not me.

Jun 3, 2019, 12:48 PM

Smart man. Poor diet is associated with 1 in 5 deaths worldwide.

I'm eaten enough junk food to kill a family of five.

Jun 3, 2019, 4:54 PM

8-10 heart attacks, 8 arteries bypassed, one ballooned and one stent.

I'v been rude to you and I apologize and ask you forgive me. I offer no excuse and expect nothing but your forgiveness, please. I can't promise we'll always agree but I do hereby promise to consider your thoughts and refrain from being such a dik.

You asked about American Christians so I'l like to explain some issues we have. Most important is that we are not persecuted which makes us much different from all others now-a-days. The first Church suffered severe persecution too. When people here complain about being slighted by atheist I usually remind them that we aren't being fed to lions or subjected to prison for our beliefs.

Another issue which has great influence on the way we behave is American History. The KVJ, which wasn't the first translation into our language greatly influenced our Founding Fathers. While they did not form a Christian nation the laws and precepts are much related to our Bible. Perhaps it's not as much as some people claim but most people know that it's wrong to steal and kill and many of those who came here were Christians. Politicians have always used religion as a tool to gain power.

We American Christians enjoy the freedom others don't have. If it comes down to real persecution I think you'll see a thinning of those who claim to be Christian. Our freedom does not promote our spiritual growth. That's another major reason we act differently as a people. The persecution of the early church was intense so that members matured quicker and more surely.

When you can't look at a person and can't tell the adults from the children there is can be great confusion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic