Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Snake identification in Charlotte.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 5,364

Snake identification in Charlotte.

Apr 26, 2020, 8:47 PM

Does this explain Panthers?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Snake identification in Charlotte.

Apr 26, 2020, 8:59 PM

Those furry copperheads are mean!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2020, 9:17 PM

more afraid of the dirts and waterings.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 26, 2020, 10:10 PM

hoosicktiger, If you would have seen what happen to me last summer with one of those green cooperheads, you would know they're danger. I have city water, and it has a lot of pressure, and my wife turned the water off while holding the hose and didn't close the valve that I have on the end of the hose to attach another hose to it. Well when I turned the hose on and walked around the corner of the out building, the hose was whipping around everywhere and my Harley was setting close to where the hose was whipping around. Instead of cutting the water back off, I run over to it and put my foot on the hose about 6 to 8 feet from the end, and when I reached down to pick it up, my flip flop slipped off the hose, and it jumped up whipping around again, and that shutoff peeled me on the side of the head and lump popped up on my head half the size of a golf ball. And that thing hurt as much as anything that has popped me in the head, and blood came pouring out. So I can tell you, those green copperheads are pretty dangerous!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2020, 9:34 PM

I’ve known several people call those brown snakes at the bottom right “baby copperheads.” And would argue up and down that’s what they were. Then I’d pick it up and they’d say I was gonna get bit and they were more venomous than an adult. Always fun to mess with people when it comes to snakes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see they left out the trouser copperhead***

Apr 26, 2020, 9:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see they left out the trouser copperhead.

Apr 26, 2020, 9:57 PM

Pig? For educational purposes, of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I see they left out the trouser copperhead***

Apr 27, 2020, 5:01 PM [ in reply to I see they left out the trouser copperhead*** ]

Pretty sure they included a picture of yours, top row, second from the right.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see they left out the trouser copperhead***

Apr 27, 2020, 5:22 PM [ in reply to I see they left out the trouser copperhead*** ]

Apr 26, 2020, 9:56 PM

I recall Kobe being the Black Mamba ... does that help?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2020, 2:41 AM

I expected a photo of Scam...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got to know

Apr 27, 2020, 8:36 AM

Snakes very well the summer I did an internship with the US Forest Service in Hell Hole Swamp in Mcclellanville. I spent hours and hours in that well named place working alone with a variety of reptiles! It made every other place I worked my entire career seem like heaven!

Replies: 11
| visibility 5,364
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic