Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you think there was wide spead voter fraud,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

If you think there was wide spead voter fraud,

Nov 8, 2020, 8:43 PM

you are not very smart. Trump is an absolute fraud. That’s why he got his ### kicked in this election. Intelligent people understand this. Not a coincidence that uneducated people is trumps biggest voter bloc. It’s called the diploma divide. Educated people are smart enough to understand that Trump is a fraud.

160 million people roughly voted in America. Of course, with that large of number you’ll find some fraudulent situations not just this election but every election. But it’s not going to result in 1 million votes roughly being wrong. I get it with the pandemic and all the mail in votes it’s fair to challenge them. But if you have any perception of previous voter recounts, it’s shocking when more than a few hundred vote difference shows up. Many states have voted by mail for years, and it’s not realistic to think all these election officials are motivated to screw Trump. All elections are local. Do you really think that there was widespread corruption with all these thousands of local elections rally together to commit some vast voter conspiracy?

If Trump is to be trusted, why did he have to pay $25 million to settle the trump university suit? Why was his charity fined $2 million?

If you aren’t smart enough to understand that Trump is corrupt, you need to look in the mirror.

To be fair, Trump is a brilliant politician and he understood that many Americans don’t trust the system and he fed into that narrative and created that narrative. Long-term, he has made a positive contribution to the political system, as he has challenged it.

But it doesn’t make sense to have someone like Trump as the leader of the free world. He is just too reckless. Democracy is more important than lower taxes. I have always leaned right for my entire lifetime, but this is just a bad guy. That’s why he got his ### kicked by a senile old man. Fortunately, most people in America are smart enough to see through his BS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm pretty sure

Nov 8, 2020, 9:15 PM

you're not nearly as smart, perceptive or insightful as YOU think YOU are.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Smiling Tiger

Nov 8, 2020, 9:23 PM

What you think means nothing to me. Tell me how I am wrong?

Re: Smiling Tiger

Nov 8, 2020, 9:39 PM

You’re right. No way I’m smarter than anyone in downtown Baltimore.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 11:17 PM

He apartment is in Fort Mchenry he can feel the democracy coming out of the concrete.

Nov 8, 2020, 11:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Smiling Tiger ]

it's very likely you are not smarter than someone in downtown Baltimore, that is if you still support trump after the fraud trump has continually thrown out there, if you support trump you are either not very smart or very gullible, the OP's assessment of trump securing support from less educated is true and a foundation of trumps original strategy long before he was in politics, he seeks to divide and then sure up support from the gullible and less informed, again this strategy was deployed 1000s of years ago, divide and conquer, nothing new. Trump knows he can fool some of the people all the time. The funny thing is trump goes to bed every night thinking his supporters are dumber than he thought the day before.

Is this one of those “calls for unity” I keep hearing about?***

Nov 9, 2020, 10:00 AM

null

Nov 9, 2020, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Smiling Tiger ]

You’re right. No way I’m smarter than anyone in downtown Baltimore.

I think your pretty smart Keowee. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even your logic doesn’t hold up there smarty pants

Nov 9, 2020, 8:11 AM

“Of course” there are fraudulent “situations”.... But I’m dumb if I think there could possibly be certain number? C’mon Man!! FTR, Changing 1Million votes this year is about 0.6%

No one is saying they guarantee the result will change- just that we want a legit count.

If you can’t see that Biden is corrupt- you need to look in the mirror.

You libs can’t seem to make a logical point and everything is riddled with personal attacks. And then you wonder why no one agrees with you. Again devoid of logic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you think there was wide spead voter fraud,

Nov 9, 2020, 8:36 AM

probably not going to steer a lot of people towards your side of the argument when you call them stupid in the first sentence.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not a case of smart vs. dumb

Nov 9, 2020, 8:48 AM

it's a case between empathy and a means to an end.

Republicans see Trump as a means to an end. They get what they want in policy and trolling, and Trump can do or say whatever the #### he wants.

I have had conversations with extremely religious people I am close to who are 100% die hard Trumpers.

I asked them if they would allow Trump to preach in their church. Each one said, of course not, but as long as he lowers taxes he can sit in the pew.

To be fair, many people see Joe the same way. It's not that we like him or his policies. It's that he's not Trump. He's a means to an end and that end is getting rid of Trump.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Sounds like your church friends understand

Nov 9, 2020, 9:53 AM

The New Testament very well.

Paul emphasized that political leaders and church leaders are not held to the same standard in regards to the teachings of Christ

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's difficult communicating intellectual superiority when

Nov 9, 2020, 9:54 AM

you start with "wide spead".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, well your stupid.***

Nov 9, 2020, 9:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Your a idiot!***

Nov 9, 2020, 10:44 AM

null

Hey their, you are to!***

Nov 9, 2020, 12:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

For a post questioning the intelligence of Trump supporters

Nov 9, 2020, 10:01 AM

you sure sound like your emotions are in the driver’s seat.

null

Re: If you think there was wide spead voter fraud,

Nov 9, 2020, 11:52 AM

Pathetic. Go away.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic