Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: DJ Uiagalelei completes no-look pass in All-Star game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: DJ Uiagalelei completes no-look pass in All-Star game

Jan 21, 2020, 9:15 PM

WATCH: DJ Uiagalelei completes no-look pass in All-Star game

Clemson signee D.J. Uiagalelei won his final high school game in the 2019 Polynesian Bowl as Team Mauka defeated Team Makai 20-13 on Saturday night. During the Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: DJ Uiagalelei completes no-look pass in All-Star game

Jan 21, 2020, 10:38 PM

He may challenge Trevor this year!!!! Lol what a time for our Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Small chance that happens. He's 2 years behind him

Jan 22, 2020, 9:44 AM

in the play book. But that is strong. DB's and safeties are watching the QB's eyes. That kid is big and scary smart. Welcome to Clemson young man.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Small chance that happens. He's 2 years behind him

Jan 22, 2020, 11:52 AM

But could it be possible though

I’ve always thought he’s had the size and ability

Jan 22, 2020, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: DJ Uiagalelei completes no-look pass in All-Star game ]

Re: I’ve always thought he’s had the size and ability

Jan 22, 2020, 1:40 PM

No doubt but, DJ is another big time QB coming in after TL, and we will continue on without missing a beat with DJ as our 3d big time college QB in a row. I couldn't have written this dream any better that I always had for our Tigers before these awesome years started happening for our Clemson Tiger FB team. This has been beyond the amazing ride I had dreamed for our Tigers, and it don't seem to have an ending in sight. Go Tigers with my dream continuing for another decade and beyond!!!! Life is just so amazingly sweet for Clemson FB!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2020, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: DJ Uiagalelei completes no-look pass in All-Star game ]

Watch that last pass he threw, it was delivered to the left with mostly forearm and wrist strength, and the ball had plenty of zip to it. Just just shows the strength and accuracy that kid has just out of HS. His arm strength and accuracy to about anywhere on the field is probably why he was rated as the #1 QB in the country. I mean that was pretty awesome how he dropped his arm down and whipped that ball to his left with mostly forearm and wrist movement!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2020, 3:48 PM

Sometimes, too much arm strength is not good. TL plenty strong. Accuracy is the most important thing. But, I must say, that no look completion should be enough to freak out most defenses.

ITS good to know that DJ understands the importance of

Jan 24, 2020, 11:19 AM

of looking off defenders and doesn't have to learn a new skill. Whenever Trevor learns how to do this consistently he will be unstoppable as well because he possesses every other tool. it will be necessary to do this in the nfl or it will be hard to make it no matter how gifted you are. NFL DBs are no joke.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic