Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Slurrier Investigation underway?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Slurrier Investigation underway?

Jul 27, 2014, 12:12 AM

http://sportsmasher.com/2014/07/26/steve-spurrier-says-he-jerked-off-a-bunch-of-his-players-in-the-locker-room/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure The State will spin it: "Spurrier keeps players

Jul 27, 2014, 12:18 AM

from going blind."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Slurrier Investigation underway?

Jul 27, 2014, 12:23 AM

I guess when you can't beat them, make fun of them. Laughter is the best medicine. Coots did for over 100 years.

Jul 27, 2014, 12:33 AM

Found one ?, and this one gets indignant when his rivals talk smack about his team ...on the rivals board.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 27, 2014, 12:49 AM

I am not sure where I am showing a perceived unfair treatment. I merely spoke the truth. Coots made jokes and excuses for over 100 years of losing to make themselves feel better. Now Clemson does it. I don't remember this amount of vitriol being spewed when Clemson was winning. I was always told Clemson did everything with class and honor. Now it just looks like you are no different then any other fan base.

Jul 27, 2014, 12:55 AM

> I don't
> remember this amount of vitriol being spewed when
> Clemson was winning.

You call yourself a coot? It's easy to see you're either a coot or about 6 years old if you don't remember the vitriol.

Coots have never shut their mouths. When we were stomping that ### year after year, it was never that Clemson was the better team. It was "we Coots have a tough schedule," "we were too beat up."

And I vividly remember the hatred shown towards Tommy Bowden and others. I vividly remember MANY of your pure and clean virgin fans giving our Tiger team the finger at coot stadium.

I can go on and on. Don't come on the RIVALS board acting like your fan base is a bunch of Virgin Mary's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 27, 2014, 1:10 AM

You made my point for me. I was referencing the vitriol from Clemson when Clemson was losing and how the Colts did the same thing. Your desire to find a coot under every post tints your eyes Orange and makes your reading comprehension diminish.

Jul 27, 2014, 1:11 AM

That should have been coots not Colts.

Jul 27, 2014, 1:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Slurrier Investigation underway? ]

Actually your rating on Tigernet and the fact that you act like Coots were above the vitriol proves my point.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 27, 2014, 1:14 AM

"I don't remember this amount of vitriol being spewed when Clemson was winning."

Your quote. You trying to say Coot fans weren't spewing vitriol when they were losing.

Jul 27, 2014, 1:26 AM

Maybe this will help.

No estoy seguro de donde yo estoy mostrando un trato injusto percibido. Yo simplemente dije la verdad. Coots hacían bromas y las excusas por más de 100 años de perder a sentirse mejor. Ahora Clemson hace.

Jul 27, 2014, 1:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Slurrier Investigation underway? ]

Try reading that whole statement without assuming I am a coot.

Jul 27, 2014, 1:34 AM

Now the coot is writing in Spanish.

Here, try some Mandarin.

hùnzhà ng

Jul 27, 2014, 1:55 AM

While you might be able to write bullshlt in Mandarin.
I will write the words from Dr. William H. Hunter in English.
"A Clemson man needs no introduction"
I think that is lost on today's generation.

Jul 27, 2014, 7:56 AM

> While you might be able to write bullshlt in
> Mandarin.
> I will write the words from Dr. William H. Hunter in
> English.
> "A Clemson man needs no introduction"
> I think that is lost on today's generation.

Yet, here you are trying to introduce yourself. You didn't take his advice.

Coot.

Jul 27, 2014, 1:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Slurrier Investigation underway? ]

I never said the coots were above spewing vitriol. Your inability to comprehend what you read is the problem. I said Clemson was above the vitriol when they were winning and the coots were the ones making excuses and bad jokes. Now that the shoe is on the other foot Clemson has lowered themselves into the same gutter where the coots once resided. I simply stated that is not what Clemson is about.

Jul 27, 2014, 1:27 AM

No, your inability to write exactly what you mean is the problem.

I'm assuming your Tiger net rating is so low because all those that have given you a negative rating also lacked comprehension skills? Yeah, ok.

:)

Jul 27, 2014, 1:40 AM

Would you like me to break the paragraph structure down for you.

I am not sure where I am showing a perceived unfair treatment. I merely spoke the truth. Coots made jokes and excuses for over 100 years of losing to make themselves feel better. Now Clemson does it. (Clemson is no doing the same things coots did to make themselves feel better) I don't remember this amount of vitriol being spewed when Clemson was winning. (Meaning when Clemson was winning they did not lower themselves to a coots level. Referencing the previous sentence as to how Clemson has changed.) I was always told Clemson did everything with class and honor. (Meaning you didn't spew this trash when you were winning.) Now it just looks like you are no different then any other fan base.(Losing to the coots has made you no different then them.)

Jul 27, 2014, 1:43 AM

And that makes absolutely no sense. Why would Clemson fans or fans of ANY team spew vitriol when winning?

My point remains. I think any fan reading your statement would take it to mean the same as I did.

It makes no sense

:)

Did it ever occur to you that this spewing of vitriol FROM

Jul 27, 2014, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Slurrier Investigation underway? ]

Clemson is a direct response to the Alabama mouthed, Vandy trophy case coots that feel so insecure that they need to join t-net to get a few jabs in...

Exhibit A: yourself...

Jul 27, 2014, 7:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Slurrier Investigation underway? ]

Moose is FOS when it come to his memory of his coot team. They are and always have been a low class lot of fans with a FEW (emphasis on few) exceptions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come On ...

Jul 27, 2014, 7:57 AM

give SPURRIER a HAND . JOB well done coach.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Come On ...

Jul 27, 2014, 11:00 AM

Wondering if his team jerks him back.

Hey they do play for the #####.

Stevie's in a sticky situation...

Jul 27, 2014, 11:15 AM

Hope he swallowed all the evidence.

I meant buried. Stupid autocorrect!

~JKB

Re: Come On ...

Jul 28, 2014, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Come On ... ]

He can give himself and all those around him hand jobs, if that's what seems to make him happy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 27, 2014, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Slurrier Investigation underway? ]

100% accurate. I've met very few that I consider classy.

Jul 28, 2014, 10:34 AM

Not saying there are none, but they surely do hide out aor are very inconspicuous.

Can't beat them?!!! Sure we can!!!!

Jul 27, 2014, 5:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Slurrier Investigation underway? ]

We have lost to SCar in the PAST, but we usually win. It is a brand new season. The universe always rights itself, and Clemson beats SCar. Go Tigers!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nonsense. . You can make fun of coots anytime

Jul 28, 2014, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Slurrier Investigation underway? ]

It is in the constitution.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jul 27, 2014, 12:43 AM

"Were not gonna talk about those guys to the week of the rivalry."

Anyone else pick up that LIE? (Unless the Coots play us every week) seems he is almost always talking about "those guys"

So he is alcoholic, jerks off his team and is a liar.

Jul 27, 2014, 12:02 PM

> "Were not gonna talk about those guys to the week of
> the rivalry."
>
> Anyone else pick up that LIE? (Unless the Coots play
> us every week) seems he is almost always talking
> about "those guys"
>
> So he is alcoholic, jerks off his team and is a liar.

Jul 27, 2014, 12:03 PM

You forgot winner

Well, he does love his #####***

Jul 27, 2014, 2:18 AM

A Clemson man needs no introduction

Jul 27, 2014, 5:27 AM

No ...But a Dirtpecker does.
"Hi , my name is Cleet Coot and I have a hat made out of goat balls .."

COOT.

DB23

Listen to how the guys says Steve's name at the :17 mark in

Jul 27, 2014, 7:36 AM

the included video.

At first it sounds like he says, "Spearrear" then if you keep rewinding it & re-listening he just sounds like he's being prodded with something up his yahoo.

& the only reason he uses the term "jerk" is that he knows that Thomas Green Clemson is his daddy.

JRMOOSE, you sound like a butthurt coot that still has

Jul 27, 2014, 2:33 PM

that vitriol for enduring those ### beatins for over 100 years. Heck, even your coach says that all you coots want is to beat Clemson...that's your goal, year in year out. We really must've hurt yalls feelings over those years. On top of that, you have to get on your rivals board and try to extinguish the coot flames...they call that insecurity.

And in case you are foreign to the idea of a message board, smack talk will take place here, so long as these kinds of forums exist...mostly because it is fun and entertaining...any coot tryin to get on their rivals board and control that looks pathetic...true story. Find another hobby instead of trollin...

I believe he's stuck to trollin because he simply can't

Jul 28, 2014, 3:34 PM

afford an outboard.

hth

Jul 28, 2014, 8:42 PM

mmmmmmm........maybe the c*cks only win when they are shown love......you think maybe the attention from jim holderman helped the chickens in 84 during morrisons black magic run.....im sure all the roids made those players horny as hell......looks like slurrier has discover what it takes to get his boys UP for a game.......well done!

By shrinking their balls with roids, it gave them the false

Jul 28, 2014, 10:00 PM

impression that they had big peckers. Gave them confidence.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic