Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
They just showed Tajh and Clowney on ESPN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

They just showed Tajh and Clowney on ESPN

May 29, 2014, 6:48 PM

sitting beside each other signing cards at the NFL Rookie premier.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boyd can spell and read

May 29, 2014, 6:59 PM

He's probably there to help Clowney out.

Re: They just showed Tajh and Clowney on ESPN

May 29, 2014, 7:32 PM

Clowney can read to the tune of 22 million

You herd that?***

May 29, 2014, 7:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Go peck dirt, coot...***

May 29, 2014, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Re: They just showed Tajh and Clowney on ESPN ]

May 29, 2014, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Re: They just showed Tajh and Clowney on ESPN ]

That doesn't make any sense. He doesn't get paid to read.

May 29, 2014, 9:16 PM [ in reply to Re: They just showed Tajh and Clowney on ESPN ]

clowney'll probably get those millions by putting an X on his contract.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Clown and the X

May 29, 2014, 9:19 PM

I didn't know he could count to ten in Roman????

Re: Clown and the X

May 29, 2014, 9:34 PM

he took 3yrs. of latin while he was pursuing his degree at usuc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Clown and the X

May 29, 2014, 9:47 PM

If by Latin you mean pumping USuCk sorority chicks in need of attention then yes.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, look, MaryM is trying to start a hen party.

May 29, 2014, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Re: They just showed Tajh and Clowney on ESPN ]

Did you bring your other skanky hens with you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 29, 2014, 9:24 PM [ in reply to Re: They just showed Tajh and Clowney on ESPN ]

I don't understand why these coots continue to boast about the clown getting paid, did you get any of it? Has he donated any back to the school yet?

Watkins got paid close to the same amount, so what's your point cooter?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4 vs. 2. I'm happy with Clemson's draft***

May 29, 2014, 10:09 PM

Clemson

Finally one that can say "Go #####!" and not look ghey

May 29, 2014, 10:47 PM [ in reply to Re: They just showed Tajh and Clowney on ESPN ]

Still look and sound like an idiot though.

Clowney needed someone to cheat off of.

May 29, 2014, 10:12 PM

That's gonna suck for those people who got Clowney's card with Boyd's name on it.

Sitting next to Clowney

May 30, 2014, 12:12 AM

Is literally the peak of Boyd's career

Re: Sitting next to Clowney

May 30, 2014, 12:33 AM

You must not watch much football. I'd say the peak would have been ACC player of the year, or winning a BCS bowl, to name a few, or maybe playing his butt off every play. That says play his butt off, not take plays off, I know Scar fans get used to reading that but don't get that confused

May 30, 2014, 12:35 AM

Still think sitting next to Clowney trumps all of that. ACC POY? Are you serious? He got that? Wow

May 30, 2014, 12:39 AM

Lol I hear ya voice of reason. Now for you I'm sure sitting next to Clowney would top everything you have done in life, but I'm sure Boyd could care less. I heard Clowney got confused and tried to cheat off of Boyd's autograph

May 30, 2014, 12:44 AM

Good one

May 30, 2014, 12:50 AM

Real quick, make me a list of all the big accomplishments Clowney had at Scar. No google, just right off the top of your head tell me everything Clowney did for Scar. Hurry up no google

May 30, 2014, 12:57 AM

Best defensive player in country for 2 years. Decent accomplishment. #1 draft pick, not shabby

May 30, 2014, 1:04 AM

First part is your opinion. I believe a defensive player was invited to NY for the Heisman, so he obviously wasn't the best. Hell a gay guy got defensive player of the year in your league last year! Haha. Second part has nothing to do with Scar, that's the NFL. Something he did at Scar, something he did for the school.

May 30, 2014, 1:09 AM

Opinion maybe but consensus opinion. Nearly every expert has said JD would have been #1 pick his soph year and top 5 his fresh year. He was a game changer at SC. Best defensive player I have ever seen at the college level (better than P Willis). Made big time plays in big time games at big time moments.

May 30, 2014, 1:18 AM

Patrick Willis was a beast, I agree with you on that. I just think that with as good as he was in your eyes, should he have not done more? I agree he is very good, I just don't think he cares at all ab Scar the way Scar fans care ab him. I think he played for Clowney, not Scar. There would have never been a talk of sitting out if he had any kind of pride for Scar. I just think that such a game changer and best player you have ever seen would elevate a big time SEC program to another level. BCS game, set the example for all other players, never have to worry ab him being out of shape or taking plays off. I agree Clowney is a beast, but for being all of that, you would think major accolades for the TEAM and himself would follow

May 30, 2014, 6:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Sitting next to Clowney ]

All American 2 times....SEC freshman of year....freshman all american....never lost to clemson....ever heard of the hit?"....#1 overall pick.

May 30, 2014, 8:52 AM

That was his biggest accomplishment and thing ##### are most proud of, he never lost to Clemson. I'm honored. Scar is obsessed with Clemson, y'all just want some respect don't you little buddy?!?! Lol

May 30, 2014, 12:44 AM [ in reply to Sitting next to Clowney ]

I don't think you know what literally means. Do you honestly think sitting beside someone...

...nevermind, you are a moron.

May 30, 2014, 12:47 AM [ in reply to Sitting next to Clowney ]

please tell me how lonely it feels to be on a rivals board at 12:45

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic