Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sitting In Charlotte At The Airport
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,550

Sitting In Charlotte At The Airport

Jan 11, 2017, 3:35 PM

Still in a fog....
-Flew down to Charlotte and worked last week in the area
-Picked up my daughter and her friends in Clemson and headed out for Tampa Sat night.
-While my travel partners had tickets, I had the time of my life OUTSIDE the stadium with the Tiger family before, during, and after the game.
-Special thanks to all the welcoming tailgaters. EVERY Tiger in the parking lot was just sharing the love. Had a great time with Dion Cain's cousins (From the Area) who were remarkably welcoming to all fans that wanted to join their tailgate. They were so proud. Talked to his Mom last year at the FSU Tigerwalk. She was obviously inside during thIs game Monday. Bottom line, seems like a very nice family.)
Those of us outside RayJay know the special meaning of this WE WANT FIREWORKS!!!!! (The ~7 second delay in the TV broadcast made for a interesting situation of staring at the top of the stadium awaiting the launching of the TD fireworks.
-Drove back and dropped the girls off at Clemson last night. They are back to classes today.

I'm heading back to NH today exhausted but so thankful me and my family became ALL IN a few years back. Congrats to all you lifelong Tigers from a relatively new Tiger family. One kid is a Junior and one has her application in, hoping to continue our new tradition.

GO TIGERS!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ThX "OrangeCoast" for checking in...

Jan 11, 2017, 4:31 PM

Plus thX for attending, being visual & vocal and Gut eR Done for a V!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another Semper Paratus Tiger!

Jan 11, 2017, 4:40 PM

That makes at least 2 of us!

I am still floating, surreal.

What a game, what a time to be a Tiger!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

We want Fireworks!!!

Jan 11, 2017, 4:54 PM

Definitely a once in a lifetime experience. We enjoyed the tailgating all day and night as well (next best thing to getting in lol)!! Safe travels.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sitting In Charlotte At The Airport

Jan 11, 2017, 4:57 PM

That's a great story glad you had a good experience and I'm certain your daughter appreciates what a wonderful dad she has. I have a home in NH. We may be neighbors.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,550
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic