Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since Coots beat the dawgs, will Dabo let us score 70+ at W.B. this year?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Since Coots beat the dawgs, will Dabo let us score 70+ at W.B. this year?

Oct 13, 2019, 10:12 PM

I think he should.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saying it now, they Know they can beat #2 Clemson at WB if they can beat #3 Dawgs in Athens..

Oct 13, 2019, 10:46 PM

It will be a barn burner as much as our #1 ranked 1981 team found out even though they won going away after competitive 3 qtrs.

Be humble but carry a big stick!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like you Bill, but how does SC beating Georgia translate to

Oct 13, 2019, 11:35 PM

SC defeating Clemson?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: Saying it now, they Know they can beat #2 Clemson at WB if they can beat #3 Dawgs in Athens..

Oct 14, 2019, 1:25 AM [ in reply to Saying it now, they Know they can beat #2 Clemson at WB if they can beat #3 Dawgs in Athens.. ]

Yer looking at it the rong way Bill, we can use there SEC maff on em.

See, cents Coots got beat by “the real” Carolina hoo we beat and then Coots beat Dawgs at Jawja....well, win we go to the Roach and beat the Peckerheads in they’re own rented stadium in crushing fashion like we gobsmacked the Bammers (44-16) at the start of this year that equals =
Clemson is STILL BETTER than the whole dang SEC.....AND even the Turdholes could beat there 2nd or thurd best team by extraperlayshun!

See wut I dun their!!! Hehe he!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since Coots beat the dawgs, will Dabo let us score 70+ at W.B. this year?

Oct 13, 2019, 11:29 PM

I hope so. I'd be happy to forget all this stuff about rivals. but everytime I run into a cake fan I just want them buried. I'd rather lose to Coastal than those people.

Oct 14, 2019, 6:38 AM

I have this game down as the third of three No Doubt games for the season. I am disappointed that Bentley is going to miss all of the fun. We will start pulling Trevor and the starters midway through the third. Dabo will not hold back on scoring. I expect to see him have some special plays to get Will and some of the others into the end zone. The chickens are riding high this week. Florida will bring them back to reality Saturday. By the time we play them , the chickens will be totally broken and ready to get our game over.

Oct 14, 2019, 7:28 AM

I think the funny thing is if Clemson makes it to Columbia 11-0 it’s the Gamecocks that will be wearing the bullseye that day. Tigers get another shot at using an SEC school to make a lasting impression and a shot at the team that knocked off UGA in their own place. That would be one tuned up Tiger team right there. I can hear the car doors slamming in the 3rd quarter already.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic