Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Silly coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,783

Silly coots

Dec 6, 2014, 9:57 AM

Hate to admit it but was on the states site this morn and the shames are delusional. They think that everybody, coaches and recruits, wants to come to Columbia. They also think that if they get muskrat they are going to straighten out the D and will win next year. Little do they know, that program is a train wreck! They have a case of terminal optimisim

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Silly coots

Dec 6, 2014, 10:01 AM

I don't know Philpott sources but yesterday he said he was told by CFB coaches that Muschamp had no interest in the Coots because cupboard is bare and he doesn't want to attach his name to their lack of talent.

Dec 6, 2014, 10:03 AM

A more appropriate term for their terminal optimism is terminal stupidity! That fits them much better!

Dec 6, 2014, 10:40 AM

Muschamp was at A@M all day yesterday....!

Dec 7, 2014, 2:27 PM

hmmmmm. he has been in the Bahamas on a family vacation according to ESPN.

Dec 6, 2014, 10:15 AM

I would love to see Muschamp at usuc. I would bet that, if that happened, it would only be a short time before he stomped a mud hole in smarmy steve's ####. Think he would put up with the snide remarks? Guy looks like he might go Postal at any minute.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2014, 10:25 AM

Great lets hope he gets hired and then when they loose next year it will be the second game that ended in a fight. This time it will just be 2 shames instead of both teams. That would be great to see the old ball sack coach his last game and do the post game with a black eye. Oh the humanity

Dec 7, 2014, 12:25 PM

It would be the 2nd usuc coaching legend end his career in shame. Of course stevie seems to have no shame, but many would cast it on him anyway.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clinging to straws while drowning....

Dec 7, 2014, 2:31 PM

~DMB

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,783
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic