Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shutting the barn door after the horse runs away...caught
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Shutting the barn door after the horse runs away...caught

May 26, 2020, 10:56 PM

This interesting memo is from Republican Strategist, O'Donnell and Associates Strategic Communications that is circulating to Republican politicians on how to respond to question about the handling of the Pandemic. Or rather, how to dodge accountability in the handling of the Pandemic. "Blame China", don't attempt to defend the President's slow realizations in the early days deflect to Blame China. It's really an interesting read that someone left on a table in the Capital dining room.

O'Donnel and Associates is a paid Republican Strategy service for the GOP. This is dated April 17 and you can see it play out by watching the news and listen Lindsey, Jordan, Thune, all the GOP boys are reading this ######.

It's an interesting read:

"Corona Big Book
Main Messages
April 17, 2020

". SHORT VERSION
? China caused this pandemic by covering it up, lying, and hoarding the world’s supply of medical
equipment.
? China is an adversary that has stolen millions of American jobs, sent fentanyl to the
United States, and they send religious minorities to concentration camps.
? My opponent is soft on China, fails to stand up to the Chinese Communist Party, and can’t be
trusted to take them on.
? I will stand up to China, bring our manufacturing jobs back home, and push for sanctions on
China for its role in spreading this pandemic."

https://static.politico.com/80/54/2f3219384e01833b0a0ddf95181c/corona-virus-big-book-4.17.20.pdf

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shutting the barn door after the horse runs away...caught

May 26, 2020, 11:02 PM

Hopefully the rest of the world catches on to China’s evil antics before it’s too late....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not if some people here can help it.***

May 26, 2020, 11:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You certainly have seen that parroted in here***

May 26, 2020, 11:07 PM

Re: You certainly have seen that parroted in here***

May 26, 2020, 11:24 PM

That we have. Trumps and Co. send out the message, and they spread it...like an infection.

Re: You read most of that in the NYT and Wapo.***

May 27, 2020, 10:51 AM [ in reply to You certainly have seen that parroted in here*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shutting the barn door after the horse runs away...caught

May 27, 2020, 10:04 AM

So, do you think China is guilty or not?
So, do you think there isn't a Democrat play book to attack Trump on his every move?

You win the naive guy of the day!! Congrats.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You saw this happen, Felix.

May 27, 2020, 11:05 AM

You're old enough to have seen millions of jobs going to China. You saw the Chinese doctors' warnings about the virus and noticed that they disappeared and saw the NYT, Wapo and NYP reporters get thrown out of China. You saw the reports of world shortages of PPE, saw the Italian donate PPE to China then have to buy those donations back to try and stop the spread of the virus in Italy.

You're in a tough spot. I understand what you're doing and why. You have to build a great hate for Trump in order to vote for Biden who boldly claimed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dew9qqoAM9A

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why even bother replying to FeeLicks?

May 27, 2020, 11:10 AM

All he does is copy/pasta and runs off....

ClemsonTiger1988®

Cause I love Felix.

May 27, 2020, 11:20 AM

He is next to the top on my prayer list and he belongs to God. He is brother in Christ, what would I be if I didn't speak to and address him like a brother. Are we not known by our love for one another? Don't make me look up no Bible verses. :)

Re: Cause I love Felix.

May 27, 2020, 2:26 PM

Just as I love 88. He is my brother, I always pray for him, thumbs up him, argue with him, disagree with him, we are brothers. 88 is as sincere and decent a man as you will ever find.

"Luke 17:33 Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him."

So..... if this means you’re repenting, then

May 28, 2020, 12:32 AM

you should be forgiven.

That was easy!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You saw this happen, Felix.

May 27, 2020, 3:50 PM [ in reply to You saw this happen, Felix. ]

Felix gonna get mad at you.......................he doesn't take kindly to saying positive things about Trump. Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You saw this happen, Felix.

May 27, 2020, 5:11 PM

I never get mad at 88. I know he is a sincere man and has come to his position through experience, reason, and consideration. I respect that. We disagree on many things, but I don't get mad.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic