Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
At the end of the day...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

At the end of the day...

Jun 2, 2012, 8:15 PM

Tanner > Leggett. TD all you want, but theres no way you can justify yourself if you think the Coots dont have a better coach than us. Leggett took over before Tanner and inhereted a better program. Now we cant beat Tanner at all. We play tough games, but always fall one fundamental play short of beating them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At the end of the day...

Jun 2, 2012, 8:16 PM

and Jack never suffers any consequences; no accountability.

1 run would have done your theory in.***

Jun 2, 2012, 8:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get your head out your rear. The numbers are very clear.

Jun 2, 2012, 8:19 PM

USC is a much better program and we have gone backwards since Jack took over.

Shut up-Coot!***

Jun 2, 2012, 8:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shut up-Coot!***

Jun 2, 2012, 8:22 PM

Great come back...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you like Leggett then youre the Coot. He cant beat USuC

Jun 2, 2012, 8:34 PM [ in reply to Shut up-Coot!*** ]

Im a Tiger all the way and I loved Holtz at USuC bc he couldnt beat us. Same principle applies here. Coots love Leggett bc hes their b1tch.

Then just pull for the Tigers like I do with all my heart!***

Jun 2, 2012, 8:39 PM

Get your head out of the sand.

Jun 2, 2012, 9:15 PM [ in reply to Shut up-Coot!*** ]

You can't ignore the fact that Tanner has owned us. It pisses me off as a Tiger fan.

Exactly, but we cant ever get that one run against

Jun 2, 2012, 8:20 PM [ in reply to 1 run would have done your theory in.*** ]

Tanner. Its either bc we #### it away, or give them one that they dont earn. Today it was Kiebooms running mistake. When we had 1 and 2, 1 out, Kieboom rounded off heading towards 3rd. The SS fielded the ball in the hole and threw him out at 3rd. Had Kieboom taken a straight line to 3rd, then the SS had no play. That wouldve made it bases loaded, 1 out. The next guy hit a slow roller between 1st and 2nd that wouldve scored a run. We gave up too many outs trying to bunt. Why bunt with Kieboom on 2nd in the late innings. You dont play for the tie when your on the road. We bunted to the pitcher and Kieboom was forced out at 3rd. We dont have the offense to give away 3 and 4 outs in 12 innings like we did.

Actually...

Jun 2, 2012, 8:49 PM

We did have that one run...it actually crossed homeplate and showed on my TV as Clemson 1 USuC 0... then it magically disappeared

I wish I could give you a 1000 pts...

Jun 2, 2012, 8:45 PM

but our stupid fanbase will argue with us. Tanner owns Leggett and it is not even an argument.

Jun 2, 2012, 8:45 PM

I'm still very proud to be a Tiger

Jun 2, 2012, 8:53 PM

Legget is probably a top 20 coach. Tanner, imo, is top 2or 3. Maybe 1. So Tanner may be better but Legget is a good coach. That being said, thete were some questionable things Legget did today. The biggest thing, though, is the bunting. There is no excuse for a college program as good as y'alls to have that much trouble with the bunt game. Thats a weakness the coach has to know about and has to fix. Too important in tight ballgames.

Thank you for that, Captain Obvious.***

Jun 2, 2012, 9:16 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though. …”

Jun 2, 2012, 10:06 PM

You gotta give Leggett some credit at least for today. He had a team (and yeah it's the team he recruited and coaches) that was not nearly up to Clemson's usual standard and came within a hair of knocking off a team with a better record, better players, playing confident, and at home. The Tigers were playing over their heads today and nearly pulled it off. It's hard to fault the game-day coaching. Had Clemson played to their average level of play for this season the game isn't even close. It was a great game and someone had to lose.

Jun 2, 2012, 10:14 PM

tell it to fsu

it took you all day to figure that out?***

Jun 3, 2012, 12:17 AM

Jun 3, 2012, 12:24 AM

He ain't coot dumb ### he actually knows the fundamentals of baseball wch most of us don't. If u shut up and listen u might learn something coot

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: it took you all day to figure that out?***

Jun 3, 2012, 12:27 AM

Like u know that much about baseball. Really? So u coaching At the college level smart guy

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2012, 12:32 AM

Exactly. That's coot/loser thinking if I ever seen it.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic