Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is it just me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Is it just me

Jan 8, 2013, 12:00 AM

Or was that the least entertaining National Championship game ever? I think Oragon, LSU, A&M, Clemson or even SC would have been a better matchup personally against Alabama...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last year was a close 2nd behind this***

Jan 8, 2013, 12:01 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is it just me

Jan 8, 2013, 12:03 AM

It was like playing the old nintendo when one person had an advanced controller while the other person was playing with the factory one

Jan 8, 2013, 12:04 AM

You say Clemson or even SC. You do remember who won the game this year, keeping the ball 40 minutes and outgaining you by over 100 yards?

Jan 8, 2013, 12:10 AM

Both 11-2 you beat us,we beat LSU who beat you. Ask your big brother can you borrow one of his rings to see how it feels,we have our own.

Jan 8, 2013, 12:14 AM

Transitivity arguments are nonsense when the teams didn't play, when they did play their just plain dumb.

Your national championship was 31 years ago.

Jan 8, 2013, 12:19 AM

You can get those polished you know,my bad you dont know.

Oh I'm sorry. 31 years ago.

Jan 8, 2013, 12:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Is it just me ]

Let me help you out there bud.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=does+south+carolina+have+any+football+national+championships%3F

Re: Oh I'm sorry. 31 years ago.

Jan 8, 2013, 12:22 AM

That was cool dude.

hey night crook, you know ya'll got beat by LSU, right?

Jan 8, 2013, 12:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Is it just me ]

And Clemson beat LSU, right? Freakin' idiot. Get a life. He was trying to pay you respect and you can't even accept the compliment you piece of rotten trash. I hope you crash your moped tomorrow and die.

Re: hey night crook, you know ya'll got beat by LSU, right?

Jan 8, 2013, 12:36 AM

Hope somebody dies? And you're telling me to get a life?

Jan 8, 2013, 12:08 AM

Thank God we didn't have to play Alabama! They woul have beaten us worse than they did ND. And I love my tigers. Alabama is an NFL caliber team playing with children.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2013, 12:12 AM

I agree about Bama playing well, but there is no well in hell they would have beaten us worse than the beat Notre Dame. We are 10 times better than we were in 2008 and Bama is worse.

Yes but I'll use the excuse

Jan 8, 2013, 12:09 AM

ESPN makes for every SEC team that loses... Clemson didn't want to be there lmao!!!! But really, I think SC and Clemson would've given Bama a better run for there money... Honestley even UGA would've.

Dtnickles

Jan 8, 2013, 12:12 AM

I'm not so sure about that buddy... LSU was one play away from beating Alabama... We beat LSU, and I believe that proves Clemson would have at least kept it interesting. But Bama is a great team.

The night owl

Jan 8, 2013, 12:18 AM

And when was your National Championship Mr. Night Owl?

Re: The night owl

Jan 8, 2013, 12:22 AM

The point being how a national championship won 31 years ago is relevant to the current discussion regarding which team (Carolina or Clemson) was better this year and thus a better matchup against Alabama. Personally, I'm really glad you guys are so focused on the past. Talk about your national title and the overall series with Carolina to you hearts content.

Jan 8, 2013, 12:25 AM

Dont start none wont be none.

Jan 8, 2013, 12:33 AM

For some reason, this reminds me of a Springsteen song.

Shouldn't you be somewhere celebrating

Jan 8, 2013, 12:41 AM

with big bro.

Re: Shouldn't you be somewhere celebrating

Jan 8, 2013, 12:44 AM

good night Stee, I've really enjoyed the jawing. Hopefully we can go at it again prior to baseball series.

Good luck to you guys in hoops; hope you guys do well.

RE: Night Owl

Jan 8, 2013, 12:48 AM

No man I don't hope you die... That's just the difference between you and me man... I respect you and your team even though I bleed orange and have since I was born, bc I've been to and still go to every Clemson home game since I was three... But I give respect where it's due... I guess the gamecocks aren't use to being winners against us... So they don't know how to act like they've been there before... I can't even say one thing to respect your team without you bringing up an argument when I'm saying your team also would do a descent job against Alabama... You should take that as a compliment... And if you can't for some crazy reason... Get the he** off our family website... Everyone have a good night...

Re: RE: Night Owl

Jan 8, 2013, 12:53 AM

Actually I've been quite complimentary of Clemson and your win over LSU. Whether you meant to or not, your saying "or even" does place Clemson above Carolina.

This is all in good fun. I'm not around here as much as I used to be. If you knew me better, you'd know that I really have great respect for Clemson university and for your athletic heritage. I am a university professor and you will never hear me disparage Clemson university.

Night owl

Jan 8, 2013, 1:13 AM

Cool deal man... No problem. Both Carolina and Clemson have done great in football and you and I should be very proud of both schools... It makes our state look better and only gets better as a program. And also have more exciting games against one another. It's good to finally have the best national recognition as far as football goes in this state... Have a good night and don't take the jawing off from me to serious. ??

There should be a lottery

Jan 8, 2013, 1:32 AM

All BCS teams draw for a chance to play Bama.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic