Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
3rd accuser apparently had a restraining order filed against her
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 467

3rd accuser apparently had a restraining order filed against her

Sep 26, 2018, 8:41 PM

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/26/ex-boyfriend-filed-restraining-order-against-kavanaugh-accuser-845348

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oops lol***

Sep 26, 2018, 8:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 3rd accuser apparently had a restraining order filed against her

Sep 26, 2018, 8:58 PM

Avenatti looking like an idiot now....he should have done a background check before putting her in the national spotlight

Now you know why the Dems wouldn't

Sep 26, 2018, 9:02 PM

Even touch this one. This one is a wahoo

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She went back to gang rape parties 10 times.

Sep 26, 2018, 9:14 PM

Or 9 more times after witnessing the first one. We're supposed to believe she witnessed a crime not once, but 10 times? And did nothing? I'm not up on statutes but, doesn't this make her an accessory after the fact? And this is the same person that sued her employer for sexual harassment. What in the F.

You know what is Stupid?

Sep 26, 2018, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: 3rd accuser apparently had a restraining order filed against her ]

is when you guys just read the headline and never even read the articles, then make uninformed posts claiming some sort of victory. It just makes you look stupid and lazy to all of us that actually read the entire thing.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know what is Stupid?

Sep 26, 2018, 9:32 PM

She was allegedly gang raped and never went to the police...butwants the FBI to intervene 36 yrs later. Nope, this is complete BS.

Sep 26, 2018, 9:36 PM

Shhhhhh....just let him go with it

Sep 26, 2018, 11:17 PM

cashmoney said "Avenatti looking like an idiot now....he should have done a background check before putting her in the national spotlight "

had he actually read the article Avenatti is quoted as saying, ""Complete nonsense. No truth to this at all. Her ex-boyfriend fraudulently used her resume to apply for and obtain jobs and was caught by her," said Avenatti. “Why are you all attacking a sexual assault victim? Would that be appropriate in a court of law?”

so apparently he knew about this already this and had done his homework, and of course Memphis is just completely making stuff up on this thread and that does not help much either. But the lutz of Avenatti looking dumb and not doing his homework.

speaking of not reading to the end of the article:

Sep 26, 2018, 11:21 PM

When asked if the allegation of a restraining order were true, Avenatti said: “I don’t know one way or another,” adding he would research it further.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: speaking of not reading to the end of the article:

Sep 26, 2018, 11:25 PM

you left out the very next line Obed.

Avenatti previously said he had vetted the client and in a sworn statement, she said she still held government clearances.

and point being, these guys didn't even read it.

previously.....

Sep 26, 2018, 11:27 PM

As in “before news of the restraining order broke”. It has nothing to do with what I posted. It highlights that his “vetting” missed this little snafu.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: previously.....

Sep 26, 2018, 11:32 PM

OK you win. but I am not sure how a restraining order from 16 years really impacts the credibility of he accusations against Kavanaugh, those things are a pretty low bar as far as getting one ordered.

Bruh....

Sep 26, 2018, 11:34 PM

Going nuts on an ex boyfriend as an adult and threatening his family fatal attraction style can and should impact your future credibility.

Re: Bruh....

Sep 26, 2018, 11:42 PM

sure, that is what the boyfriend says. And really I have been paying no attention to any of this, I just wanted to take a swipe at this imaginary victory in assuming something that allegedly happened 16 years ago has any bearing on something that allegedly happened 31 years ago. and if she is a crazybitch, I guess we will maybe find out?

maybe being gang raped messed her up with men/relationships

Sep 27, 2018, 12:04 AM [ in reply to Bruh.... ]

if any of these things are true that is.

Sep 27, 2018, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Re: You know what is Stupid? ]

not to mention that she graduated high school in 1980, and claims to have continued to go to high school parties in 1982... lol

Sep 26, 2018, 9:51 PM [ in reply to You know what is Stupid? ]

making message board bets?

Oh no, not a restraining order.

Sep 26, 2018, 10:00 PM

She's clearly not credible.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She threatened to kill him, his family and his child***

Sep 26, 2018, 10:19 PM

Re: She threatened to kill him, his family and his child***

Sep 27, 2018, 12:02 AM

Yes but we can’t believe his claim...only the woman that claims she was raped. You know because fair.

Re: She threatened to kill him, his family and his child***

Sep 27, 2018, 12:22 AM [ in reply to She threatened to kill him, his family and his child*** ]

So anyone that's ever been accused of something isn't credible? All right, if you say so.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hmmm...now apply this to Kavanaugh.***

Sep 27, 2018, 10:32 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: hmmm...now apply this to Kavanaugh.***

Sep 29, 2018, 8:38 PM

It’s seems like a futile exercise with some. I’d be the first to castrate him if he was guilty. But there’s no way to prove this and the case raises a lot of suspicions with how it was handled.

We’d be better off arguing if big foot is real.

it's not right to dig into the past***

Sep 26, 2018, 10:13 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does anybody actually believe this third woman?***

Sep 26, 2018, 10:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Believe womyn! Misogynist.***

Sep 26, 2018, 11:00 PM

I mean, she claims it soooo....

Sep 27, 2018, 12:03 AM [ in reply to Does anybody actually believe this third woman?*** ]

YES!

Re: 3rd accuser apparently had a restraining order filed against her

Sep 27, 2018, 7:36 AM

A lot of guys in this board have a bad history with women, I believe.

You think it's odd that a woman who was raped has issues? Then you're 50 shades of f-ed up.

Replies: 28
| visibility 467
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic