Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did anyone see anything about ESPN's Jemele Hill making
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 95
| visibility 1

Did anyone see anything about ESPN's Jemele Hill making

Jun 18, 2016, 10:15 AM

politically inflammatory remarks after the shooting in Orlando? The only reason I ask this, is because I know Schilling was fired a few weeks ago for doing the same thing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What was politically inflammatory about her comments?

Jun 18, 2016, 10:40 AM

And how are they the same thing as Schilling's multiple episodes of bigotry?

It's not about politics, it's about inclusion versus exclusion and division.

Breitbart. LOL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What was politically inflammatory about her comments?

Jun 18, 2016, 10:44 AM

Exactly

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What was politically inflammatory about her comments?

Jun 18, 2016, 10:53 AM [ in reply to What was politically inflammatory about her comments? ]

No it's not inflammatory to compare a place where 21 states have legalized gay marriage to places where homosexuality is punishable by death.

She did not compare the US to any other place.

Jun 18, 2016, 11:19 AM

This is what she tweeted: "So in a country where we have done everything possible to undermine the LGBTQ community, we are suddenly lecturing Islam on homophobia. Oh."

This was an additional statement she made in follow up: "I’m more offended by the culture we have created in which people can’t feel free to be their whole selves and for that matter even supporting those who just want basic freedom is considered a negative.

I have heard a number of people moralizing those with Muslim beliefs about their homophobic religion ... as we debate and fight over access to transgender bathrooms. As if for centuries, we have not passed and championed laws that devalue and demean the LGBTQ community. Yet now we want to puff out our chest and say, “well at least we’re better than Islam!”

So a lot of folks today miss me with the hypocrisy."

ESPN is an inclusive organization. She was stating her support for inclusion and suggesting we still have a long way to go(as you alluded to in your 21 state comment) while his statements were for exclusion, along with fear and hatred.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: She did not compare the US to any other place.

Jun 18, 2016, 11:21 AM

ESPN has gone so far left and political, I seldom watch it anymore.

Only if you think bigotry against LGBT persons is political.

Jun 18, 2016, 11:28 AM

Although I could see where you might consider it a religious issue as it is overwhelmingly a Christian and Muslim religious based bigotry.

Are you trying to say it's NOT political?***

Jun 18, 2016, 11:58 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, since not all Christians and Muslims support bigotry

Jun 18, 2016, 12:17 PM

and hatred of the LGBT community, but the ones in Republican Party do, maybe it is for some people.

For ESPN and most it's not - it's simply a matter of inclusion.

hate to break it to you, but that IS political***

Jun 18, 2016, 12:36 PM

Re: Well, since not all Christians and Muslims support bigotry

Jun 18, 2016, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Well, since not all Christians and Muslims support bigotry ]

"but the ones in Republican Party do"

Which ones are they because it seems like you're painting the entire party with your brush stroke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The #### does inclusion have to do with sports?

Feb 18, 2019, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Well, since not all Christians and Muslims support bigotry ]

Seems a lot closer to the political arena to me.

They are taking stances on political issues and pushing them HARD. If you agree with their stances then fine, but don't try to convince anyone else that the #### is rain.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

because people from minority groups are some of the biggest

Jun 18, 2016, 3:49 PM

Icons throughout American Sports history. Ali, Michael Jordan, Willie Mays, Jackie Robinson, Hank Aaron, Arthur Ashe, Billie Jean King, Martina Navratilova, Oscar De La Hoya, Roberto Clemente, Venus and Serena Williams, Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Magic Johnson, Lebron James, Jesse Owens, Carl Lewis, Jackie Joyner Kearse, Tiger Woods, Roman Gabriel, Jim Thorpe, and that's just off the top of my head.

And in sports they've been celebrated

Jun 18, 2016, 4:26 PM

for at least the last 25 years. What does that have to do with ESPN pushing it's progressive public policy agenda?

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Roman Gabriel?***

Jun 19, 2016, 5:29 AM [ in reply to because people from minority groups are some of the biggest ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Half Filipino....

Jun 19, 2016, 4:55 PM

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/dec/03/sports/sp-crowe3

"The NFL's most valuable player in 1969, when he led the George Allen-coached Rams to an 11-0 start and their second division title in three seasons, Gabriel is now 67 and lives alone in an apartment in Wilmington, N.C., about a 15-minute drive from where he grew up, the strapping son of a Filipino immigrant."

Notice the darker skin and dark hair.

Neal in NC

That is the ESPN company policy that was violated

Jun 18, 2016, 3:56 PM [ in reply to The #### does inclusion have to do with sports? ]

by Schilling only, so that's why it is part of the discussion as it explains the two different outcomes.

HTH.

So the giant corporation has a policy they use

Jun 18, 2016, 4:27 PM

to enforce their political agenda. Yay?

That's where most of humanity and I disagree with you.

Jun 18, 2016, 4:32 PM

Most of humanity and I consider it a human rights issue.

You and a diminishing segment of primarily Christian and Islamic society view it as something else.

so now you speak for most of humanity? Were you elected or

Jun 18, 2016, 5:10 PM

appointed?

self-appointed?***

Jun 18, 2016, 6:36 PM

Re: That's where most of humanity and I disagree with you.

Jun 18, 2016, 5:11 PM [ in reply to That's where most of humanity and I disagree with you. ]

It must be so nice to feel right only because you think most everyone agrees with you. Since what seems to be most popular affects your moral compass so much I wonder if you were championing LGBT rights a couple of decades ago when it actually might have been considered brave.

A school of red herrings.

Jun 18, 2016, 5:23 PM

You must be new here.

History will not be kind.

Re: A school of red herrings.

Jun 19, 2016, 1:15 AM

I can't tell if you threaten with things you have no impact on like history and humanity because you think I give a hoot or because it makes you fell better.

Re: That's where most of humanity and I disagree with you.

Jun 18, 2016, 5:11 PM [ in reply to That's where most of humanity and I disagree with you. ]

Most of humanity. Good Lord.

clearly he has his finger on the pulse***

Jun 18, 2016, 5:12 PM

ESPN being ideological is not a human rights issue.

Jun 18, 2016, 9:16 PM [ in reply to That's where most of humanity and I disagree with you. ]

The progressive agenda I mention is not LGBT. What Hill said doesn't actually support LGBT. It simply deflects attention from Islam.

Exactly. Why she would defend Islam in the name of homosexuality, I don't know

Jun 18, 2016, 9:38 PM

But it's really insane to blame social conservatives for something a self-hating gah Islamist did. These people are the worst kind of opportunists.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably pissed off that they have to divert

Jun 18, 2016, 9:41 PM

time and money away from the gun control narrative to protect their pet minority of the hour.

This study shows she's right and you are the one deflecting

Jun 19, 2016, 10:08 AM [ in reply to ESPN being ideological is not a human rights issue. ]

attention from the Christians in this country that are so full of hate, as if hate was simply a difference of opinion.

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/16/us/hate-crimes-against-lgbt.html?_r=0

Quote" "At a time when transgender people are gaining

Jun 19, 2016, 10:15 AM

visibility, transgender women of color are facing an epidemic of violence that occurs at the intersection of racism, sexism, and transphobia - issues that advocates can no longer afford to address separately."

And all you guys care about is "my religions better than yours."

Haters gonna hate.

Re: Quote" "At a time when transgender people are gaining

Jun 19, 2016, 12:33 PM

You are the one pointing more fingers than any single person in this thread. You are the one stereotyping more than anyone in this thread. And you're the one preaching a message of intolerance and hate more than anyone else in this thread.

I'm a Christian and don't hate a single gay person. Or transgender, or anything else.

Are there people who claim Christianity that hate gays? Absolutely. But stereotyping genuine Christians who display love the same as fake ones who display hate is wrong. Hello, bigotry.

Dude, you're lecturing an atheist about being

Jun 19, 2016, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Quote" "At a time when transgender people are gaining ]

a good Christian. Take a step back.

This is a hot take.***

Jun 18, 2016, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: She did not compare the US to any other place. ]

Jun 18, 2016, 11:49 AM [ in reply to She did not compare the US to any other place. ]

"as we debate and fight over access to transgender bathrooms"
I'm not even sure what this means, everyone has a right to use the bathroom. No one is being denied access to bathrooms.

I am pretty sure she does not understand the difference

Jun 18, 2016, 11:54 AM

in saying," I am not in favor of the homosexual lifestyle", versus," I think all homosexuals should be killed".

What does the "Q" stand for in LGBTQ?***

Jun 18, 2016, 11:57 AM [ in reply to She did not compare the US to any other place. ]

Quignificant***

Jun 18, 2016, 12:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I wish it stood for Quiet***

Jun 18, 2016, 12:37 PM

Questioning ... and I believe it's LGBTQA

Jun 18, 2016, 1:45 PM [ in reply to What does the "Q" stand for in LGBTQ?*** ]

But I don't think the A is for answering.

Questioning? When did that become a persuasion?***

Jun 18, 2016, 3:09 PM

There are lots of new letters we don't normally use***

Jun 18, 2016, 3:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so how exactly are we supposed to cater to a group that

Jun 18, 2016, 3:20 PM

doesn't even know how they view themselves? Shouldn't they have to actually choose if they want their special treatment? I must be missing something...I really thought LBGT covered the ENTIRE spectrum

She nailed it to an extent.

Jun 18, 2016, 1:13 PM [ in reply to She did not compare the US to any other place. ]

Although Muslims kill gay people in many parts of the world. She does make a valid point though. That said, we are country of hypocrisy and have always been that way. "All men created equal"..? Yeah.

What in the world did she nail?

Jun 18, 2016, 2:46 PM

There's nothing even remotely correct about that statement. Opposition to gay marriage and the ideology that people just are whatever gender they feel like is nothing like killing gay people. Statements like Jamele's are just another instance of LGBT political advocates trying to delegitimize everyone who disagrees with them.

obviously you are a bigot

Jun 18, 2016, 3:21 PM

;)

The hypocricy. It went over your head.**

Jun 18, 2016, 6:15 PM [ in reply to What in the world did she nail? ]

nm

There wasn't any hypocrisy***

Jun 18, 2016, 9:26 PM

all men are CREATED equal....

Jun 18, 2016, 3:52 PM [ in reply to She nailed it to an extent. ]

it's the circumstances and choices they make in life that make them unequal.

And unfortunately some of them never make it past the "created" stage.

All men were bot always created equal in this country.

Jun 18, 2016, 6:22 PM

The hypocrisy has been thick in this country for a couple of centuries. Also, what choices are you talking about? That was pretty vague.

That's incredibly stupid

Jun 18, 2016, 2:39 PM [ in reply to She did not compare the US to any other place. ]

And, yes, it's comparing our country to Islamic countries where gays can be killed. Even people as totally on the tank for LGBT politics ought to be able to see how idiotic and insulting that is.

What are the fundamental differences between condemning a

Jun 18, 2016, 2:49 PM

homosexual to death in this life vs. condemning a homosexual to #### in the next when we compare the doctrinal intricacies of the two religions?

Many Christians believe that eternal suffering awaits homosexuals. I just don't see this being too far off ideologically.

Christians also believe non- Christians will go to hell

Jun 18, 2016, 2:58 PM

In fact, they believe everybody (i.e. People who's lives are lost to sin, which includes every person ever born) who doesn't repent and commit their lives to Jesus will go to hell. Are you really asking what the difference is between just killing those people and believing that?

I'd point out that Christians don't believe gay people are going to hell just by virtue of being gay. They're no different than anybody else who hasn't accepted God's grave and committed to repentance.

But that isn't even what Hill was saying. She was saying that everybody who disagrees with LGBT politics is homophobic and just like Islamists. That is just plain stupid, and it's bigoted to boot.

She did not say that US homophobes are just like

Jun 18, 2016, 3:01 PM

The Islamists. But I would agree she probably is bigoted against homophobes.

"What is the fundamental difference between

Jun 18, 2016, 9:19 PM [ in reply to What are the fundamental differences between condemning a ]

telling someone you don't agree with their lifestyle and MURDERING THEM?"

How the #### does your brain manage to type and breathe simultaneously?

LOL! Hear hear! Oh my goodness, what a funny question.

Jun 19, 2016, 2:57 PM

The way some of you contort your brain to fit a certain agenda is nothing short of hysterical.

null

It helps when anybody who questions them is instantly a

Jun 18, 2016, 3:10 PM [ in reply to That's incredibly stupid ]

bigot

People who actually support the LGBT community

Jun 18, 2016, 3:27 PM [ in reply to That's incredibly stupid ]

should be pissed off that she's trying to deflect attention from the West's growing Islam problem.

She totally called out the hypocrisy. We have absolutely no

Jun 18, 2016, 2:46 PM [ in reply to She did not compare the US to any other place. ]

room to stand in judgment of Islam's stance on homosexuality when, only last summer, did we legalize homosexual marriage in a VERY controversial and unpopular, to many, decision. We also have many Christians who continue to believe that homosexuality is an "abomination" and would condemn homosexuals to #### despite the fact that many churches are beginning to recognize and perform homosexual marriage, much to the dismay of their congregations.

list of Mosques that perform same-sex marriages or have LGBT

Jun 18, 2016, 3:24 PM

clergy? Still want to claim apples to apples?

here are some "lists" of muslims supporting gays...

Jun 18, 2016, 3:57 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/gay-mosque/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/27/american-muslims-supporting-gay-marriage-speak-up.html

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/348562

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/america-tonight/america-tonight-blog/2013/12/20/meet-america-s-firstopenlygayimam.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-20547335

https://www.vice.com/read/open-mosque-taj-hargey-south-africa-934

Amazing what you can find out when you actually try to learn about a demographic that you have little knowledge of outside of stereotypes made up by bigots.

and how exactly do you know what the extent of my knowledge

Jun 18, 2016, 4:25 PM

pertaining to Muslims actually is? The only things I know about Muslims actually came from Muslims in my family you race baiting idiot

You asked for a list, I gave you one. If you actually knew

Jun 19, 2016, 5:00 PM

some Muslims you would have already known the information I gave you or if you could do a simple internet search engine search. And being a muslim is not an ethnic group, it's being apart of a religion that has followers from many different ethnic groups. So your "race baiting" statement makes no sense, as I didn't refer to anything about race. Not surprising though, you were wrong so you changed the subject to something that had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

CM Shack

Condemning them to hell is a far ####### cry

Jun 18, 2016, 3:25 PM [ in reply to She totally called out the hypocrisy. We have absolutely no ]

from trying to send them there yourself.

And how long do you think it'll be before countries controlled by Muslims stop outright murdering gay people for existing, much less legally recognize their marriages.

correct. Fundamentalist Christians

Jun 18, 2016, 5:27 PM [ in reply to She totally called out the hypocrisy. We have absolutely no ]

Mormons and jehovah witness have the least favorable opinion of homosexuality in America. Muslims are in the middle between them and the ones that support it the most, Catholics and Jews

No, you ####wit.

Jun 18, 2016, 3:24 PM [ in reply to She did not compare the US to any other place. ]

we don't want to say "well, at least we're better than Islam."

We want to say "Hey, you know all that #### we fought for to get to the point where we were arguing about whether it was cool to let biological men into the women's restroom? Yeah, Islam is a HUGE threat to that because they don't view it as legitimate. In fact, they don't view homosexuals or non-Muslims as human beings on the same level as those who share their faith. These people throw homosexuals off of roofs to hear the sound they make when they hit the ground. Stop deflecting and deal with this actual problem before those rights start getting rolled back."

America - LOVE IT or LEAVE IT.

Jun 18, 2016, 4:46 PM [ in reply to She did not compare the US to any other place. ]

If it SUCKS SO BAD here why is the rest of the world trying to come here?

People need to stop being snowflakes or precious flowers and just get over it. Try service in the military for about eight years defending this country and see if it changes your perspective.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2016, 7:16 PM [ in reply to She did not compare the US to any other place. ]

She is a left wing bigot! I am against homosexuality I believe it is a sin !
However , I do not go out and murder people .
There is a huge difference !!!!
Wake up people Islam is not a religion of peace, it never has even and never will be!
Islam in its purest form is pure Evil and the Evil has declared war on the world!

If these are the comments in question, she's an idiot.***

Jun 19, 2016, 2:58 PM [ in reply to She did not compare the US to any other place. ]

null

My bad on the semantics. Does socially inflammatory work?***

Jun 18, 2016, 12:31 PM [ in reply to What was politically inflammatory about her comments? ]

Not for me. What specific words did you find inflammatory

Jun 18, 2016, 12:46 PM

and how are they similar to what he said?

personally, I tune in to ESPN to watch sports/catch

Jun 18, 2016, 1:05 PM

highlights....not to catch political hot takes, whether they be conservative or liberal....You are apparently OK with the Left Leaning slant, so it doesn't seem to bother you as much as listening to a conservative puke their stance on something....You make the mistake of assuming that anybody who doesn't want to hear the soapbox sermons are from the other side of the fence, when I assume most of us just want a separation of sports and soapbox altogether...Novel concept I know, but a boy CAN dream

Just not sure what that has to do with surroundedtiger's

Jun 18, 2016, 1:34 PM

original post characterizing and comparing her comments and his and their outcomes.

Did any of the comments from either sportscaster occur during a live broadcast that may have disrupted a viewer's enjoyment of the broadcast or were they statements made separately on social media? Or is that a red herring?

I think if you just tune in to watch sports center, then you

Jun 18, 2016, 2:42 PM [ in reply to personally, I tune in to ESPN to watch sports/catch ]

still can be subjected to that kind of programming. Watching shows like First Take is a very politicized and opinionated "take" on sports issues. Imagine filling a 24 hour block of broadcast time with purely objective sports highlights.

I hate watching all of ESPN's shows outside of Sports Center and broadcasts of games. Although, I used to tune into Cowherd and Lebatard because it was a sort-of guilty pleasure. I don't really identify with those guys much politically, but I was always entertained by their lack of fear to say whatever they wanted, regardless of the consequence.

Re: Not for me. What specific words did you find inflammatory

Jun 18, 2016, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Not for me. What specific words did you find inflammatory ]

Oh, I don't know maybe by comparing folks that don't agree with that lifestyle and Islamic extremists. Why is it that only conservatives are closed minded? Why is the same liberals that stress tolerance SO INTOLERENT to opposing view points? Asking you Chuck?

She didn't make that comparison. She pointed out how

Jun 18, 2016, 2:31 PM

discrimination against the LGBT community is still committed and tolerated by a portion of US society.

I don't think all conservatives are close-minded.

It's not ok to be a bigot, but it is legal. But, it's not ok, nor is it allowed under The Constitution, to use that bigotry to deny someone equal protections under the law. You have to have a ### good reason(killing a bunch of people would be one). Selective interpretation of The Koran and The Bible is insufficient justification.

That is flat out wrong

Jun 18, 2016, 2:43 PM

What she tried to do was say that anybody who disagrees with LGBT politics is a bigot, and that they are no better than people who have legalized killing of people for being gay. It's moronic, and it's vicious. Who's the real bigot there?

She did neither, though they are bigots by definition.

Jun 18, 2016, 2:56 PM

Just as I am bigoted against people who consider it acceptable to harass and discriminate against others because of their race, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, veterans, age, gender, or sexual orientation.

I have no idea what you're even talking about

Jun 18, 2016, 2:59 PM

All you're doing is the delegitimization dance where you accuse everybody who disagrees with you of being motivated by "hate."

Call it what you will, but denying someone equal protection

Jun 18, 2016, 3:05 PM

under the law is not my definition of love. It is bigotry. And society has already delegitimized that attitude, though there are some hold outs fighting it just as there has been throughout history.

No one's interested in denying equal protection

Jun 18, 2016, 3:08 PM

The only thing you've got is calling everybody who doesn't agree with anything in LGBT politics a homophobe. That is bigotry.

By definition it is homophobic and it is bigoted.

Jun 18, 2016, 3:16 PM

Pointing out a fact is not bigotry.

Re: Call it what you will, but denying someone equal protection

Jun 18, 2016, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Call it what you will, but denying someone equal protection ]

ESPN is becoming increasingly insignificant in their hyperbole and hypocrisy and their poor ratings are beginning to indicate it.

Re: Call it what you will, but denying someone equal protection

Jun 18, 2016, 6:32 PM

> ESPN is becoming increasingly insignificant in their
> hyperbole and hypocrisy and their poor ratings are
> beginning to indicate it.

Agree fully.

The irony is those in the LGBT community preaching inclusion, yet they name-call and attack if you mention simply a difference of opinion. That in and of itself is bigotry at its core, much more so than anything Curt Schilling ever said.

^^^ding, ding^^^

Jun 18, 2016, 10:09 PM

Message was edited by: WS Tiger®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like being tolerant of racists, misogynists, sexists,

Jun 19, 2016, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Call it what you will, but denying someone equal protection ]

xenophobes, or religious bigots. Homophobes are just another one of those groups who have a difference of opinions?

That's quite a position to hold.

No, you were right the first time***

Jun 18, 2016, 2:40 PM [ in reply to My bad on the semantics. Does socially inflammatory work?*** ]

Because her opinion isn't inline with far right fascists***

Jun 18, 2016, 3:38 PM [ in reply to What was politically inflammatory about her comments? ]

Left crank on Right: free reign

Jun 18, 2016, 3:02 PM

Right crank on Left: atrocity

-Dnt

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Big difference Schilling is an attention seeking bigot...

Jun 18, 2016, 3:36 PM

who has been using slurs and white supremacist rhetoric on his social media accounts the whole time he was employed by ESPN. ESPN constantly overlooked his behavior, any of us who behaved in such of manner would have been fired from our jobs long before Schilling was. Schilling was intentionally doing it to bring more attention to himself. He has a long history of that including the faked bloody sock game, and covering his face with a towel every time a certain Phillies reliever came in the game during the 93 world series. Jemele Hill has never made intolerant or bigoted comments towards any demographic. Big time false comparison.

Re: Did anyone see anything about ESPN's Jemele Hill making

Jun 18, 2016, 3:45 PM

ESPN should send her on a sabbatical to Saudi Arabia

worse than this, hill actually believes

Jun 18, 2016, 5:18 PM

oJ didnt do it

That is idiotic if so. Is that true?**

Jun 18, 2016, 9:49 PM

nm

she said she has several questions about it

Jun 19, 2016, 1:10 PM

That nobody ever mentions like Simpson's son

Wow...pretty dumb.

Jun 19, 2016, 5:15 PM

Hopefully after the full documentary she feels different.

No idea who she is

Jun 19, 2016, 4:23 PM

And I don't care what her views are. I tend to tune out people who misuse their access to mass media. I watch sports channels for live sports, scores and highlights. Political statements have no place there.

This same principle is why I no longer own music by Bruce Springsteen, Darius Rucker or the Dixie Chicks. They are all very talented musicians, but that adds zero value to their personal views.

Incidentally, I am a Christian who would buy tickets to an Elton John concert tomorrow!

Replies: 95
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic