Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shameless personal request
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Shameless personal request

Apr 2, 2020, 9:16 PM

Our orthopaedic office in Gainesville is trying our best to stay open to take care of our patient population. I take care of a great deal of workers compensation patients who work in the local chicken processing plants, local law enforcement and first responders, and the various shipping warehouses along I 85 including Amazon and many others and they still need care to continue working despite the risk. My request is somewhat selfish, but we need to wear masks to protect myself and my employees (don’t even get me started on the fact large clinics miss out on the government loans). Here in Deshauns hometown, I would love to represent with a tiger paw mask while caring for patients instead of a boring green mask. If anyone is willing to make and mail me a tiger paw mask I would be happy to reimburse you for your time and effort. I feel certain many of my Bulldog fan employees would sport the paw as well, but I certainly wouldn’t force the issue. If you can help me out, please email me at tigerbonemd@yahoo.com. I’m bad at social media but I’ll do my best to check my email while I’m working tomorrow and post an update if I get an answer. I implore you to wash your hands and stay safe. In our hospital system which serves as the referral corridor for northeast georgia we doubled the number we were caring for in one day this week from 42 to 85 and there is no sign of slowing. I want everyone to be able to return to some semblance of normal as soon as possible and for all our loved ones to be healthy and safe. Selfishly I want the fall 2020 sports season to happen so I can watch Clemson tear through the season on the way to a third championship in five years so let’s all do our best to make sure that can happen!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know someone who's been making them here in Clemson

Apr 2, 2020, 9:19 PM

I'll let her know.

Re: I know someone who's been making them here in Clemson

Apr 2, 2020, 9:21 PM

Perfect. Thx for passing that along

Me too Billy. My wife is doing the tests now. I will be

Apr 3, 2020, 6:39 AM [ in reply to I know someone who's been making them here in Clemson ]

happy to buy them.

Re: Shameless personal request

Apr 3, 2020, 5:22 AM

:)

Apr 3, 2020, 7:02 AM

Yeah, I'd pay big money for one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2020, 8:23 AM

we need a Clemson club in Gainesville.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic