Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shameful
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Shameful

Dec 20, 2017, 8:26 AM

I drove 4 hours to watch the game last night. We won a scrappy game against a good defensive team. Though we had a good crowd it is shameful that coming off a very good win in Florida that LJ was not absolutely packed for this game ! Some of these "so-called" Clemson fans are the first to criticize BB but can't seem to show interest. I know school is out but there should be 9000 local fans to show up to support this team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did any of the people who came leave early?

Dec 20, 2017, 8:27 AM

cause that would be really bad too

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Delete your post franc!***

Dec 20, 2017, 8:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I will if you will***

Dec 20, 2017, 8:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the two of you should accept each other's challenge.***

Dec 20, 2017, 8:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

This doesn't concern you

Dec 20, 2017, 8:38 AM

If we want your opinion, we'll give it to you

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^POTD^^^

Dec 20, 2017, 8:39 AM [ in reply to I think the two of you should accept each other's challenge.*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: did any of the people who came leave early?

Dec 20, 2017, 5:33 PM [ in reply to did any of the people who came leave early? ]

franc - wow -just wow - haven't seen you poast lately. Great to see you are still a round!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shameful

Dec 20, 2017, 8:28 AM

Give people some time man....They probably aren't trying to get their hopes up yet about this team...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

More importantly, did you leave before the game was over?

Dec 20, 2017, 8:28 AM

deroberts wants to know

Considering that school is out on Christmas break...

Dec 20, 2017, 8:30 AM

I thought it was a good crowd.

Very few $CU fans in attendance because they knew what was coming.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 20, 2017, 8:31 AM

Disagree that it is shameful; it is more situational. Office parties, family visits, no students, flu getting started, etc. Poor scheduling!

If it had been football none of that would have mattered.

Football wouldn't have been on a Tuesday night***

Dec 20, 2017, 8:35 AM

Dec 20, 2017, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Shameful ]

Football is on Saturdays. It wasn't a bad crowd but would have been better on a weekend but this weekend is Christmas so it is what it is.

Dec 20, 2017, 5:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Shameful ]

> If it had been football none of that would have
> mattered.

Post of the year.

Which of these EVENTS affected you?***

Dec 20, 2017, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Shameful ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good for you, it's nice that you had the time...

during the hectic holiday season. Others may not...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^shameful post is shameful^^^***

Dec 20, 2017, 8:34 AM

Merry Christmas franc.***

Wait, I thought franc was Jewish?***

franc might be; I am not.***

Dec 20, 2017, 8:36 AM

I'm Baptist***

Dec 20, 2017, 8:37 AM

Oh, good for you franc!

Dec 20, 2017, 8:40 AM

EducationOnYourOwnTime will be so proud

I always guessed jehovah's witness...

Dec 20, 2017, 8:44 AM [ in reply to I'm Baptist*** ]

How YOU doin? *wink****

Dec 20, 2017, 10:37 AM [ in reply to I'm Baptist*** ]

Dec 20, 2017, 8:40 AM

I still dont understand how you cant get 10% of those who show up for football to show up for hoops. Especially good hoops. When BB gets them rolling and if he leaves for a school w support those will be the first to whine

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where do I sign up for that last part?***

Dec 20, 2017, 8:42 AM

The "whine"?***

Dec 20, 2017, 9:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

No, CBB leaving for another team***

Dec 20, 2017, 9:37 AM

If it was wimmens bball, they'd be there.

Dec 20, 2017, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Shameful ]

Not

Reminds me of an old country song...***

Dec 20, 2017, 8:41 AM

Dec 20, 2017, 8:41 AM

Its a few days before Christmas. What else could people possibly have to do???

Dec 20, 2017, 9:13 AM

Clemson and Usuck need to do a post Christmas doubleheader as the final non-conference game to highlight the rivalry. Make this an annual event by offering a package for tickets and provide other incentives, especially to students. Basketball needs their own weekend to attract a full house. Clemson could really make a series interesting by also involving area high school hoops in related event if allowed under NCAA sanctions.

Go Tigers!

I agree. If you have a ticket & don't show up for this game

Dec 20, 2017, 8:58 AM

... something is wrong with you as a Clemson basketball fan.

Basketball (or any athletic contest) against SCAR should automatically fill the venue.

Unbelievable that people buy season tickets and don't come to the SCAR game.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2017, 9:16 AM

Best Is The Standard

If there’s one thing I’ve learned from TigerNet, it’s that

Dec 20, 2017, 9:19 AM

fans will take hours out of their day and money out of their pocket to attend something they otherwise wouldn’t out of a sense of shame imposed by anonymous TigerNet posters.

Of course, that’s not true.

It is a shame that the S.C. crowd was apparently a disappointment. I really think they should consider having that fame when school is in session, but certainly it could fill up otherwise.

It will come. And soon. CBB is on a good track and I think we’ll see a really good season. And the attendance will reflect it.

null

They're probably saving their money till we play

Dec 20, 2017, 9:52 AM

a real school.

Dec 20, 2017, 10:44 AM

I have no room to brag because I haven't been to a game in probably 3 years until last night. Bought a ticket on stubhub yesterday morning and drove from Charlotte yesterday afternoon. Got there, watched the game & drove back to be at work in Charlotte this morning at 6AM. I know everybody has lives but I know for a fact there are tons of Clemson fans a lot closer than me that could've done the same thing but didn't. It was a nice crowd last night, though quiet pretty much the whole game, but those players deserve more & so does Brownell. He & our team have done a great job this year and a game like last night's should've most definitely been completely packed out. It is sad. I know everyone is going to have excuses about it being on a Tuesday or too close to Christmas or blah blah blah. For me to make it from Charlotte working in the construction business mind you that doesn't really allow much free time to make it to clemson for the game last night just took a little bit of effort. Our team deserves it and I hope more people will follow suit

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic