Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Settle down on GameDays. Could literally kill you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 918

Settle down on GameDays. Could literally kill you

Sep 22, 2018, 7:08 AM

I found this interesting. I know I’m guilty of getting amped up during games at the expense of potentially having a heart attack or stroke.

http://www.goupstate.com/lifestyle/20180921/die-hard-fans-may-have-more-to-worry-about-than-winning-game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Settle down on GameDays. Could literally kill you

Sep 22, 2018, 7:27 AM

There was a time, a very looooonnnng time, that I had this issue with our team. That was before our current coaching staff built this program from the ground up. Now I mostly just watch and enjoy in amazement remembering how it used to be. Kudos to our coaching staff (and players past and present) for making our lives very enjoyable.

Sep 22, 2018, 7:55 AM

Texas A&M was pretty stressful.

Sep 22, 2018, 7:52 AM

This was me until we won the title in 2016. While I want to win more for sure I am much less amped up now than I used to be. Don't get me wrong I still have my moments of relapse but I am still much better than I used to be

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2018, 7:56 AM

I can think of a couple games in recent years that have probably taken a year or two off my life including the national championship.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Maybe, but I like to think that last two minutes may have

Sep 22, 2018, 8:37 AM

added a couple of years... There's a certain blissful-like relaxation that comes with 'winning it all'... Every true fan knows the feeling.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 918
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic