Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The armed militia group that the 17 yr. old shooter came with were welcomed by police..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

The armed militia group that the 17 yr. old shooter came with were welcomed by police..

Aug 26, 2020, 6:10 PM

https://twitter.com/kristenclarkejd/status/1298649969780563969?s=12

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Help me understand this

Aug 26, 2020, 6:11 PM

Nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

probably because

Aug 26, 2020, 6:15 PM

they weren't being d i c k s to the cops

normally people treat the people they interact with better if they are cordial

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

They were armed non-officials in a protest situation!!!

Aug 26, 2020, 6:17 PM

Really?! We saw what resulted and the consequences are not done for this town. Why would the people there trust the police now

that was my only guess

Aug 26, 2020, 6:19 PM

I am out

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WI is an open carry state

Aug 26, 2020, 6:27 PM [ in reply to They were armed non-officials in a protest situation!!! ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know, right?

Aug 26, 2020, 6:31 PM

I'd be way more supportive of police reform if there was just something good on TV tonight.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's just a matter of time before decent, innocent people

Aug 26, 2020, 6:34 PM [ in reply to WI is an open carry state ]

will have had enough and decide to protect their lives and property from theses sacks of #### posing as human beings. Look for more shootings, and look for the media and predatory politicians to side with the animals.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Oh #### yeah,

Aug 26, 2020, 6:44 PM

put some social and cultural distance between yourself and these "animals." That'll make it way easier to pull the trigger.

I don't know about that, I just know that we have the right

Aug 26, 2020, 6:56 PM

to defend our lives and our property without having to justify it to a pack of social justice wackos who themselves feel totally justified in using violence to acheive societal change.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Only if you are 18 and up.***

Aug 26, 2020, 6:39 PM [ in reply to WI is an open carry state ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Seriously, for me as a black man...

Aug 26, 2020, 6:39 PM [ in reply to WI is an open carry state ]

It feels like a race revolution of sorts. A second civil rights movement that digs more deeply into the foundational issues upholding invisible but present racism. Imagine if the colonists thought things with king George and England are going to get worse so we shouldn’t start anything or any war worth waging for a better outcome. You might be a passivist and respect that but it is only worse for the establishment and those benefiting from what they consider peaceful and prosperous. It has not been like that for many. I know that may be hard to see and hear from where you may be living- I don’t know. Trust me. We live under constant anxiety and stress from forces and situations that most of my white brothers and sisters don’t see or feel or don’t see as dangerous or unfair. So revolution and civil rights movement is on the horizon is the thinking for some.

LOL

Aug 26, 2020, 7:00 PM

Violence? No. Change by constitutional means- yes.

Aug 26, 2020, 7:14 PM

Nm

Odd how all of this has progressed from police brutality,

Aug 26, 2020, 7:53 PM

To system racism issues, and now to constitutional issues. The last of which are designed to protect all. What’s your first constitutional proposal?

Re: Seriously, for me as a black man...

Aug 26, 2020, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Seriously, for me as a black man... ]

So how does stealing property and beating up people help "dig more deeply into the foundational issues upholding invisible but present racism"? You really believe looting and assault wins people to your argument? Are you actually making a comparison between these idiot criminals (of all races) to the American Revolution?

How does conflating peaceful protesters with opportunist

Aug 26, 2020, 8:29 PM

dipshits taking advantage of chaos to loot and burn accomplish anything? It's rhetorical, no need to answer. If you lump them all together, you can easily dismiss all of it and ignore the actual message.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How does conflating peaceful protesters with opportunist

Aug 26, 2020, 8:34 PM

Re: How does conflating peaceful protesters with opportunist

Aug 27, 2020, 9:21 AM [ in reply to How does conflating peaceful protesters with opportunist ]

Any blame to be handed down for the "blending" of peaceful protesters and rioting "dipshits" rests squarely with 1) rioting dipshits and 2) cowardly politicians who refuse to end this. Whatever message of hope peaceful protesters hoped to advanced is long gone.

Oh, and...

Aug 26, 2020, 6:41 PM [ in reply to WI is an open carry state ]

Wisconsin is not a "stand your ground" state nor is lethal force justified under law unless you can reasonably prove you faced imminent death or seriously bodily harm. They have Castle Doctrine, but not Stand Your Ground.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Oh, and...

Aug 26, 2020, 6:43 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Aug 26, 2020, 6:47 PM

openly displaying a firearm is a good way to get yourself shot, regardless of the legality. At least we can agree on that.

Show me evidence...

Aug 26, 2020, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh, and... ]

That he had a pistol pointed at him at point blank (don't show me some grainy picture of the dude holding it in other situations).

How do you know this kid didn't issue the threats with his gun first?

He was chased down by several people, and knocked to

Aug 26, 2020, 7:00 PM

the ground. It's perfectly reasonable to fear for your life at that point.

- H. L. Mencken

Why was he being chased?

Aug 26, 2020, 7:10 PM

He had just shot a guy in the head. (The guy he shot threw a Molotov cocktail, missed, continued chasing the kid with a gun. Not sure if he had another weapon on him)

So it seems what is likely to have occurred is that these other protestors/rioters/whatever saw/heard this guy shoot a guy in the head and thought he was going to kill others so they were trying to protect others/themselves/citizen arrest.

Or

They were with the first guy (who got shot in the head) and really wanted to do harm to this kid and were chasing him for that reason.

I think we took a while, but here's the crux of the issue.

Aug 26, 2020, 7:14 PM

They just saw this kid shoot someone in the head (I didn't see the first video and thought it was just the second one). They could have been thinking he would open up on all of them, thus the pursuit.

Yep, and I'm not trying to take a side as I don't know

Aug 26, 2020, 7:19 PM

why the guy that threw whatever it was at the guy with the gun and was chasing him, so it's possible he had another weapon or was the instigator and then what transpired was a tragic misunderstanding or if it was something more malicious. But, I think we all should agree that the kid shouldn't have been there with a gun and left the security up to the cops.

Also, I think we can all agree the rioting and destruction of property should stop immediately and don't help with the cause the protests are about.

you don't

Aug 26, 2020, 7:10 PM [ in reply to Show me evidence... ]

hopefully the courts will figure it out

Yo. Don't know if you knew this or not, but open carry

Aug 26, 2020, 7:52 PM [ in reply to WI is an open carry state ]

does not also convey that you are now law enforcement. And further, you WILL go to prison if you see a thief robbing somebody else's property, and shoot and kill him, even in conservative states. "If you don't want to get shot, don't do stupid things." Is that really how you believe the laws in this country work?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They were armed non-officials in a protest situation!!!

Aug 26, 2020, 10:05 PM [ in reply to They were armed non-officials in a protest situation!!! ]

Keep stirring hash brown.Your heart is filled with hate. I feel sorry you are so consumed.

This will help you understand

Aug 26, 2020, 6:35 PM [ in reply to Help me understand this ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ4pQcNmVcg

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Help me understand

Aug 26, 2020, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Help me understand this ]

why you make two threads on the same subject. GTFO of here. You belong in Amphitheater or Mange.

Re: The armed militia group that the 17 yr. old shooter came with were welcomed by police..

Aug 26, 2020, 6:57 PM

if the protests were peaceful, there would be little police and no militia

Rioters good, police bad!.

Aug 26, 2020, 7:25 PM

Video of 'mostly peaceful protesters chasing shooter with ill intent.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1298497493999656960

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bu, bu, bu, bu why!!??***

Aug 26, 2020, 7:32 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: bu, bu, bu, bu why!!??***

Aug 26, 2020, 7:38 PM

The guy who got his arm blown in half has a pistol in his hand before and long after the shot that got him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bu, bu, bu, he didnt mean it!!***

Aug 26, 2020, 7:54 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic