Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Serious question here for discussion, not bashing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,240

Serious question here for discussion, not bashing

Nov 27, 2012, 2:14 PM

At what point is the direction of this program going to change?? I mean how long does this CONTINUE to go on? 10-2 in the ACC is NOT, I repeat NOT the same as 10-2 in the SEC, PAC12, or BIG12!! What does it matter if we continue to beat inferior ACC opponants then LOSE pretty much EVERY out of conference game we play with a BCS conference opponant? Everyone looks at the ACC as a joke. And you know what.......WE continue to validate that point (along with FSU). Clemson and FSU had a chance to somewhat alter that perception Saturday and they failed again!! At what point is someone going to say, "Hey, we need a proven championship caliber coach in a championship caliber conference to ever make any headway"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Serious question here for discussion, not bashing

Nov 27, 2012, 2:20 PM

Love our Tigers and support them 100% down here from Pensacola Fla. And because of that i want them to have the benefit of the most up to date training techniques. A friend in the fitness business brought these items he found on utube to my attention. If this is truly an example of the difference between our S and C program and that other team, then we are Doing our players a HUGE disservice and it needs to be corrected IMMEDIATELY. Now lets all get ready to bow up against LSU !!! it will be one hell of a challenge.. how else do we expect to become better except by competing against the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXzE-XTESFk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEpn77u8CZU

Nov 27, 2012, 2:22 PM

Agree.. Somebody previously showed these to me and there's a world of difference in the 2 programs from a S and C standpoint. And I agree about LSU and playing the best, that's where playing ACC competition is hurting us.

get ready for northwestern coot***

Nov 27, 2012, 2:33 PM

Re: get ready for northwestern coot***

Nov 27, 2012, 2:36 PM

I dont appreciate being called a "coot" for being concerned enough to take off the orange googles and see that the ACC is falling apart around us and we're going down with it b/c we can't win big time games!! If you think we're better b/c walked through the ACC teams then there's nothing else to say

Germans !! These were posted yesterday !! *****

Nov 27, 2012, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Serious question here for discussion, not bashing ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Answer these questions and you'll have your answer

Nov 27, 2012, 2:22 PM

Are we better this year than we were last year?

Were we better last year than the year before?

How about the year before last vs 3 yrs ago?

3yrs ago vs 4 yrs ago?

And you want to change the direction we are going in?

Re: Answer these questions and you'll have your answer

Nov 27, 2012, 2:25 PM

That's a misconception on people's part by thinking b/c we're winning more ACC games that we're getting better. The ACC is terrible!!! Maybe we're the same and the rest has gotten worse??? Hence, continuing to lose to SC and every other non conference game with a QUALITY opponant. Maybe we'll beat LSU or whoever we play from the SEC and change that perception but if not, then I think this is spot on

Beat AU this year

Nov 27, 2012, 2:26 PM

When was the last time we beat an SEspnC team prior?

Re: Beat AU this year

Nov 27, 2012, 2:27 PM

I realize that but have you seen Auburn play?? It's embarrasing that we won by only a TD after watching the rest of the season play out

I hear you. But my gracious

Nov 27, 2012, 2:29 PM

We only beat ACC teams yet we did beat an SEC team. Then that isn't good enough.

Man we have 10 wins for like the 3rd time ever. That's a good direction to be headed in. So we lost to two top 15 teams. And????

Re: I hear you. But my gracious

Nov 27, 2012, 2:32 PM

How often do we beat top 15 teams??? Let's see what happens with LSU/UGA in the bowl game. That will be another measurement. If we lose that one and all we have to show is running through a weak ACC and Auburn then we've got a longs ways to go IMO

Nov 27, 2012, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Answer these questions and you'll have your answer ]

USuC lost to every quality opponent except Clemson and Georgia. Roll that up and smoke it.

Honestly, people who think the sky is falling because we had a bad game against USuC are seriously pathetic. We had a great year and I think next year and the year after we will be even better. The future is bright and I for one can't wait.

Nov 27, 2012, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Answer these questions and you'll have your answer ]

Ok yall... so you would rather go 6 - 6 in the SEC or Big 12? How will that sit with recruits? Right now the way it stands, Clemson has been getting their share of big time recruits. They look at how many times are we going to be seen on TV and bowl games for exposure. Also, how much are the crowds going to drop when the Tigers are 6 - 6? Just need to keep pushing on...I know the teams in the ACC will get better and more competitive. The Big 10 is going to get better and watch the SEC start to decline, sit back and watch the fall.

Nov 27, 2012, 2:34 PM

We're already losing a TON of recruits to SEC teams as it is just b/c of national perception of the SEC and national perception of the ACC. And not winning games like Saturday doesn't help our cause.

There are 13 coaching vacancies that I can count, as of

Nov 27, 2012, 2:36 PM

today..... four in the SEC. You tell me who you want and why we get them instead of at least three in the SEC.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Nov 27, 2012, 2:46 PM

USuCk has a losing record vs. the cupcake ACC. 10-2 is good in any conference. Stop being a brainwashed ESPN prophet. Remember Mighty Bama fell to 1st year SEC member TAMU...good grief

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,240
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic