Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What an embarrassing dopey dope!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 499

What an embarrassing dopey dope!

Aug 21, 2019, 11:23 AM

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-latest-jewish-antisemitism-king-of-israel-twitter-democrats-a9072951.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's born again...***

Aug 21, 2019, 11:29 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Serious Question

Aug 21, 2019, 11:32 AM

a) why do they always use pictures that make him look like a dope. Its petty. Show some respect for the office. That has just totally been lost and you can claim he has done it to himself, but the media sure has a lot of culpability.

b) how long do you think it takes melania to dump his ### after this presidency is over.

c) I have been impressed that for the most part, they keep Baron out of the news. I will give the media a +1 on that one.

Thanks for reading.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Serious Question

Aug 21, 2019, 11:54 AM

a) exactly

b) so you're telling me there's a chance!

c) yes

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Aug 21, 2019, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Serious Question ]

a)The man is a walking cartoon character in appearance and deeds, who has shown no respect for the office he holds or the people he serves. I'm sure if he could he would give the media the Winnie the Pooh treatment like Xi.

b)I'ma go on a limb and say when Baron is out of the house or close to it. She seems appropriately protective of him, so good on her.

c)Good for them, kids of elected officials are not fair game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unless you're Rush Limbaugh***

Aug 21, 2019, 12:07 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When does Trump not look dopey?

Aug 21, 2019, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Serious Question ]

I mean, Fox puts up the best shots of him they can find and he looks like a dope in all of them. he looked like a dope on the Apprentice and he probably controlled what shots they used.

I think he is just a dope. His "presidential" look is dopey.

That photo makes him look like a dope?

Aug 21, 2019, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Serious Question ]

That's what he looks like when he's talking.

The things that he says and tweets definitely show that he is a dope.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2019, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Serious Question ]

A. What's exactly more dopey here than usual? He just naturally looks dopey.

B. Depends on that pre-nup.

C. Agreed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Aug 21, 2019, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Serious Question ]

Have you never seen the guy in real life? That's a pretty flattering picture of him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is embarrassing

Aug 22, 2019, 1:46 AM

The OP is about Trump agreeing that he is like the 2nd coming of God to Israel (Messiah).

And rather than address that, the issue turned into the type photos of him and whether Melania will leave him.

I suppose that if he got drunk and set the White House on fire, some of you would be pondering the cost of new drapes...

Trump support is becoming so extreme it's starting to look like a real pathology.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 499
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic