Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Selling Tickets to Georgia fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Selling Tickets to Georgia fans

Sep 2, 2013, 2:32 PM

Just want to say "thank you" to all of you season ticket holders who sold your tickets to UGA fans instead of making sure you put them in the hands of Tiger faithful. But all in the name of capitalism, I'm glad you can now enjoy the minimum $150 you made off each ticket. I also want to say thank you to the Tiger fan who sold his tickets to me, making sure I was a Tiger fan and not making a killing off of me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Selling Tickets to Georgia fans

Sep 2, 2013, 2:36 PM

Same here. I want to thank the tiger fan who sold me his tickets and made sure the tickets were going to a clemson fan. A Uga fan was trying to buy them from him when I walked up and he said he was going to except my offer because I was a clemson fan even though my offer was a little less. I was so grateful. Love our clemson family.

1-2-3-4 1-2-3-4 C-L-E-M-S-O-N T-I-G-E-R-S fight tigers fight tigers fight fight fight!! Goo Tigers!

Yes I hated seeing red sprinkled in the lower decks

Sep 2, 2013, 2:41 PM

not real Clemson fans...

A big thank you to the gentleman and his family from

Sep 2, 2013, 2:45 PM

Nashville who sold me a ticket...at a more than fair price. I hope to return the favor to you someday!

Overall I think we did a good job keeping Dawgs out.

Sep 2, 2013, 3:14 PM

It seems like they used to have a lot more fans at the games in the past. I remember at the game on '87 when they were tossing drink cups down from the upper deck. CUPD had about six dozen UGA fans under the deck locked up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't see much red on the TV.

Sep 2, 2013, 6:22 PM

I was wearing my glasses too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2013, 3:24 PM

I have eaten many game tickets rather than sell them to any non Clemson fan. To me it is like being a traitor. There is no excuse worthy of doing that. If someone needs the cash that bad, they need to give up being a season ticket holder and use that money for whatever it is that was important enough to be inconsiderate to the rest of us good Clemson fans. And, if one wants an opponent to attend a game, at least have the decency to sit by them yourself so you can monitor their behavior.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2013, 3:29 PM

I did think about selling my tickets on stubhub, as I could really use the extra cash right now. But I didn't because I knew I'd kick myself for not going to that game, and there is no way I could live with myself knowing a Dawg may be sitting in my seats. It just didn't seem right. Thank God I went. That was one of the best games I've ever been to, and I've been going since 1977.

Sep 2, 2013, 3:59 PM

The season ticket holder who has the seats two seats from ours sells/gives his tickets to fans of the opponents every friggin game.

Re: Re: Selling Tickets to Georgia fans

Sep 2, 2013, 8:18 PM

Turn him in and iptay will move his seats

us too..i'd buy them, but don't know who it is. not on StubH***

Sep 2, 2013, 11:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Selling Tickets to Georgia fans ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2013, 6:16 PM

I Love all the so called Tiger Fans who do not buy season tickets feel they have the right to tell the season ticket holders how we should deal with our tickets. We season ticket holders are the ones that ensure the university get their iptay donation and season ticket money to produce a winning team. Those who do not have season tickets and show up only for the big games do not help the program near as much as the season ticket holders.

Amen***

Sep 2, 2013, 7:14 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have had season tickets for over 30 years and am a

Sep 2, 2013, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Selling Tickets to Georgia fans ]

Clemson graduate and heck yes I can tell you what I think about you selling your tickets. You are NOT a true Tiger if you sell your tickets to the opponent. I would be very happy with you if you gave them up to a real fan and watched on TV.

Sep 2, 2013, 6:24 PM

I Love all the so called Tiger Fans who do not buy season tickets feel they have the right to tell the season ticket holders how we should deal with our tickets. We season ticket holders are the ones that ensure the university get their iptay donation and season ticket money to produce a winning team. Those who do not have season tickets and show up only for the big games do not help the program near as much as the season ticket holders.

Re: Re: Selling Tickets to Georgia fans

Sep 2, 2013, 8:14 PM

Strike a nerve TigerTripp? You must have been one of those putting tickets on sale for $400+ each. And how dare we lowly non-season ticket holders get upset with that or the fact that there was a lot more red in the North stands than normal. I guess only those with money to buy season tickets are worthy enough to have an opinion on that. I can assure you that if I had means to donate to IPTAY and buy season tickets, I would. Let me enlighten you, however. I am an Alum and also a former student equipment manager and I can promise you I've spent countless hours before and after practice and games busting my butt to help this program and I was rewarded with scholarship money so I never complained. It was one of the coolest experiences of my life. I don't have the extra income to donate to IPTAY but I find a way to make it to the games each week, not just BIG games. So if you want me to pat you on the back for donating to IPTAY and buying season tickets but then having that sorry ### attitude of "I love the so called fans who don't buy season tickets and have the right to tell me what to do with mine", you can forget it.

Sep 2, 2013, 6:25 PM

that side looks good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2013, 7:08 PM

I sit in Section X in the West Endzone and didn't see nearly as much red in the stands as I was expecting, thank goodness

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2013, 7:18 PM

personally i thought that clemson did very well keeping ugag out of the stadium for the most part

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same people that did that in 2010 to USuC fans.***

Sep 2, 2013, 7:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sep 3, 2013, 10:33 AM

I had a friend who is a UGA fan contact me a couple of weeks before the game saying if I knew of anyone that had tickets at a reasonable price to let him know. I responded with "good luck." Truth be told, I knew of a couple of people that had extras including myself, but I took a Clemson friend with me. I'll eat the tickets before I give them to a non Clemson person.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic