Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well there it is. ESPN First Take
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,550

Well there it is. ESPN First Take

Oct 23, 2015, 4:43 PM

Robert Smith and Jason Sehorn said it COULD happen when asked which ranked Team could lose to an unranked one. As for myself I would have went with USC over Utah. Still, they were not being disrespectful, or saying it was going to happen, just said it could with Kayaa's passing. Not an unfair point, but still, tired of hearing it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well there it is. ESPN First Take

Oct 23, 2015, 5:16 PM

Honestly, this game terrifies me. It is gonna be close. On the road at noon is never good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sehorn, Smith and That Stupid Spooge Dumpster Biznatch

Oct 23, 2015, 5:19 PM

Really should have been let go in the ESPN firings. I like the Cam Newton plan more and more each week. Also Sehorn touches little boys bathing suit parts

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sehorn, Smith and That Stupid Spooge Dumpster Biznatch

Oct 23, 2015, 5:37 PM

Why are you watching Worst Take or any show that has Skip Bayless or Stephen Smith on it...ever?

Re: Sehorn, Smith and That Stupid Spooge Dumpster Biznatch

Oct 23, 2015, 7:57 PM

I agree, Bayless and Stephen A are two of the biggest tools and arrogant jerk I have seen on tv.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2015, 5:59 PM

I imagine the way they trashed our defense and put Kaaya (QB) ability on the pedestal, it probably will be shown tonight in the team meeting! Might be Sack city tomorrow! But that just my Opinion.

And it could. Up to our guys to not take Miami lightly and

Oct 23, 2015, 6:00 PM

make sure that it doesn't happen.

Go Tigers!

Re: And it could. Up to our guys to not take Miami lightly and

Oct 23, 2015, 6:27 PM

As long as our offense brings their 'A' game and the defense comes ready to knock heads we will be just fine!

Oct 23, 2015, 6:35 PM

Helll could freeze over.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2015, 6:46 PM

Not happening. Golden is 0-12 against teams that finished ranked in the Top 25. Golden has defeated Top 25 teams. #16 Ohio State in 2011 (they finished 6-6). #22 GT in 2011 (they finished 8-5). #12 Florida in 2013 (they finished 4-8). The last time Miami beat a top 10 team was 2009 when they beat #9 Oklahoma 21-20. OU finished unranked at 8-5. Miami's last win over a team that finished in the top 10 was 2003 over FSU. Miami beat them twice that year. They finished #10. Last time an unranked Miami beat a top 10 team was 1998 when Miami beat #2 UCLA 49-45 and denied them a national title shot. So, in short, we're not beating you tomorrow.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,550
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic