Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Look and listen-he is a bum
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Look and listen-he is a bum

Oct 30, 2017, 10:45 AM

who wanted his guys to knock Gallman out of the game. We need to remember this and extract revenge. https://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2016/10/26/13414858/was-dave-doeren-happy-to-knock-wayne-gallman-out-of-the-game

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look and listen-he is a bum

Oct 15, 2020, 7:59 PM

maybe i'm missing something.. but, i heard "we knocked their tailback out of the game"

from what i can tell, you heard.. "we went into the game wanting to knock their tailback out of the game, and we did"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2017, 11:10 AM

Well his response was to a question asked if they “did what they needed to do to win the game,” so I would take that as one of his goals going in.

Oct 30, 2017, 2:09 PM

noted.. i still doubt "take out thier RB" was an actually goal for the game.. esp w/ the likes of #4, #7, #16 and #3 still to deal with.. but, yes.. in very poor taste to include injuring a player as a "pro" for the game..

Oct 30, 2017, 3:48 PM

That was a very poor response to that question. It's clear where his mind was after being asked that. If he didn't mean it that way, then maybe he should let someone else do the talking.

Oct 30, 2017, 4:09 PM

Yeah, NCstate is one of the dirtiest teams in College Football. They spend more effort trying to hurt their opponents than actually winning.

Dravius Wright had been ejected for at least 2 other...

Oct 31, 2017, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Look and listen-he is a bum ]

...targeting calls before showing up in Death Valley last year. Wright so CLEARLY targeted Gallman. Those line judges and the replay officials saw what Wright did to Gallman and DID NOTHING! NOTHING!!! Gallman was clearly knocked out as he went limp upon the hit. NO EXCUSE for the refs! Those refs needed to be SUSPENDED!

Absolutely pathetic! And believe me, when we hit the 4 minute mark in the game on Saturday afternoon and Clemson is up by 17 points, I will be reminding those Pack fans in my vicinity of my disgust for Doeren and their Wolft$rd team in general. I'll let all know how this goes in Carter-Finley if I get out alive.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Oct 31, 2017, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Look and listen-he is a bum ]

Kind of like hearing "collusion" in general and interpreting as "Trump colluded"

Maybe there was some collusion there.....

Nice find..

Oct 30, 2017, 11:10 AM

Hopefully the team and coaches are ready to eat glass over this. Doren and his entire thug team need to be shown a lesson in good, hard-nosed football..within good morals and ethics.

Re: Nice find..***

Oct 30, 2017, 11:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

RA'd for posting a pic of Hugh Hefner

Oct 30, 2017, 11:14 AM

I look NOTHING like him, even though I do bag as many chicks.

Honey, if you're reading, I'm talking about before we got together. K?

Re: RA'd for posting a pic of Hugh Hefner***

Oct 30, 2017, 11:19 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

See, even the DOTARDS have some good sense.

Oct 30, 2017, 11:23 AM

Speaking of that, I wonder if we could get The Donald posting on Tigernet. I bet he understands some coaches do choose to play defense first.

Go Trump! Go Tigers!

Re: See, even the DOTARDS have some good sense.

Oct 30, 2017, 11:31 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for being a man and owning up to that.

Oct 30, 2017, 11:35 AM

But why?

Re: Thanks for being a man and owning up to that.

Oct 30, 2017, 11:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Are you proud of yourself?

Oct 30, 2017, 12:04 PM

I mean seriously? Man, from tigerdude to tigerdude, I hope not.

Re: Are you proud of yourself?

Oct 30, 2017, 2:40 PM

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

So you honestly think someone who spends everyday of

Oct 30, 2017, 8:18 PM

his life posting silly memes on a message board has good social skills?

Oh wait, clearly I'm asking the wrong guy.

LOL at you. Seriously.

You gonna tell me why, chief?

Oct 31, 2017, 2:10 AM [ in reply to Re: See, even the DOTARDS have some good sense. ]

Honestly thought you were bigger than that. Thought you were above the childish fray.

I for one - have not forgotten!

Oct 30, 2017, 11:28 AM

He will get his.

I never have liked Doorknob. It was validated when he made

Oct 30, 2017, 11:58 AM

those comments last year. Also, he was a jerk in the Coach's Film Room version of the National Championship Game earlier this year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I again propose that we send a third string head hunter

Oct 30, 2017, 2:14 PM

on special teams to hit Coach Dbag on the sideline. Spear him right in the face.

Re: I again propose that we send a third string head hunter

Oct 30, 2017, 8:34 PM

Does Isaiah Battle have any eligibility left?

So, kinda a reverse Woody Hayes/Charlie

Oct 30, 2017, 8:42 PM [ in reply to I again propose that we send a third string head hunter ]

Bauman 1978 Gator Bowl thing? I can still remember turning and asking "Did Hayes just slug our player??!!?

No, you have to be subtle about these things. A rolling body

Oct 31, 2017, 9:07 AM [ in reply to I again propose that we send a third string head hunter ]

block after an attempted tackle on the sidelines will do the job just fine. Not that I am condoning that of course. But, if it happens, Karma is a beyotch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our team will seek revenge...

Oct 30, 2017, 8:32 PM

but it will show up on the scoreboard as it should be from a classy group of men who are unleashing vengeance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2017, 10:04 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic