Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I give UGA a lot of credit for thinking outside of the box..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

I give UGA a lot of credit for thinking outside of the box..

Apr 2, 2019, 12:34 PM

When Alabama wants to play Clemson, they earn it on the field. UGA has found another way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Sad Sad little doggies

Apr 2, 2019, 12:38 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

We can eliminate all the “Georgia belongs in the playoff” talk early

Apr 2, 2019, 1:00 PM

in the season. I know they will have to lose about three more games before ESPN takes them out of their playoff predictions but we have to start somewhere.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Georgia

Apr 2, 2019, 1:09 PM

Let'em whine and howl. I'd rather not play ever more regular season SEC teams. We don't need them.

College football was once a regional sport. Travel considerations made local games more sensible. Now that travel is much easier AND the sport is more national than ever, I'd rather schedule big names from all over the country. Bring Texas, OK State, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State to Clemson and let us go play at their places. Throw in Southern Cal or Washington for variety. Cover the nation from coast to coast with Clemson football.

We do not need one more regular season games against yet another deep south team. Let the Dawgs stay on the schedule for the 2024 game, then cancel the games against them that are not penciled onto the schedule. Let'em know how that feels.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree

Apr 2, 2019, 4:37 PM

Apparently we don’t need to schedule them to take the best recruits out of their state.

Re: Screw Georgia

Apr 2, 2019, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Screw Georgia ]

I disagree. Some of the best games I attended was when Clemson and Georgia played each other every year. He’ll attend is a lot closer than Boston college or Pittsburg

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: Screw Georgia

Apr 2, 2019, 9:30 PM

Some of the worst games I attended was when Clemson played Georgia. Do any of you remember when the Georgia lady was caught trying to cut the cables to Jim Phillips pre game show in Athens? Typical mutt beotch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this.

Apr 2, 2019, 4:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I give UGA a lot of credit for thinking outside of the box..

Apr 2, 2019, 4:35 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2019, 4:50 PM

Okay I'll bite. I see all the UGA posts. What did Georgia do that has the Clemson faithful up in arms?

Apr 2, 2019, 4:59 PM

How dare they agree to a home and home series with Clemson

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Misspelled "begged"***

Apr 2, 2019, 5:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Apr 2, 2019, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I give UGA a lot of credit for thinking outside of the box.. ]

They just need 10 years to get ready. I guarantee they cancel games for any year's they are sucking.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't think of anything you guys have done...

Apr 2, 2019, 5:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I give UGA a lot of credit for thinking outside of the box.. ]

ever

They came really close to beating the same Alabama team...

Apr 2, 2019, 5:06 PM

we blew out last season. That has to count for something I'd think.

they also landed the top QB recruit in the nation

Apr 2, 2019, 5:15 PM

not name Trevor Lawrence

You can't remember his name either?

Apr 2, 2019, 5:17 PM

Seems like just last year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

who?***

Apr 2, 2019, 5:40 PM

The one that transferred to Ohio State or somewhere like that?

Apr 2, 2019, 5:17 PM [ in reply to they also landed the top QB recruit in the nation ]

null

Being on two different teams,

Apr 2, 2019, 5:19 PM

is that how they define a dual threat QB now?

that, and they also play on special teams.

Apr 2, 2019, 7:02 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They came really close to beating the same Alabama team...

Apr 3, 2019, 6:06 AM [ in reply to They came really close to beating the same Alabama team... ]

It does Francis - yes it does..,,, it counts for naught!! ....-:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Apr 3, 2019, 6:53 AM [ in reply to Re: I give UGA a lot of credit for thinking outside of the box.. ]

AFDAWG said:

Okay I'll bite. I see all the UGA posts. What did Georgia do that has the Clemson faithful up in arms?

Have you seen all the UGA player arrests lately? Everyone within 2 hours of Athens is getting armed just to protect themselves from those thugs!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2019, 7:05 AM

Yeah, I've seen it. It's embarrassing. I just wasn't sure of the "think outside the box" post. Usually posters here are not so ambiguous with their UGA bashing. I think "outside the box" is a reference to UGA scheduling Clemson and FSU - which apparently warrants bashing also.

Don't worry about it AFDAWG .... you seem like a good dude -

Apr 3, 2019, 7:10 AM

.... much better than that Bulldog poaster!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic