Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Scholarships for special team players.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,155

Scholarships for special team players.

Jan 13, 2016, 10:10 AM

It seems to me that there are kickers that can put it deep into the endzone pretty much every time if not into a strong wind. Do we not want to use a scholarship for a kicker? Or for a punter? Or do we just need a better special teams coach?
If Feaster is as good as advertised then he may change the mediocre kick return game, much like Spiller once did. This to me seemed to be the obvious weak link for the Tigers throughout our 2015 campaign. Or am I way off? Go TIGERS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Scholarships for special team players.

Jan 13, 2016, 10:21 AM

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1631786-harbaugh-spending-24-hours-with-no-1-kicker

The dead period ends on Wednesday and Thursday will be the first day contact opens up again for college coaches and prospective recruits.

Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh will waste little time recruiting one of his top remaining targets, kicker Quinn Nordin, the nation’s top-ranked prospect at his position.

“Under the exact rules, he’s going to be at my house at 12:01 he said. That’s when it’s legal for him to be at my house,” Nordin said. “He said we can watch a movie, see how well we gel and he said he would sleep over after that.

“I was in tears laughing when he said that. He said the next day, if my parents didn’t want me to miss school, he would go to every class with me and go to lunch with me. I was laughing so hard.”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Scholarships for special team players.

Jan 13, 2016, 10:25 AM

Lets start with kick coverage first. we need to tweak that a lot. Also most of those short kick-offs to the corner are by design.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our scholarship kicker "blew" his chance.

Jan 13, 2016, 11:42 AM

That would be Lakip.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,155
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic