Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pulse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Pulse

Jan 12, 2020, 2:22 PM

Serious: If someone posts and has a 75% Pulse, what exactly does that mean. I'm not asking for myself … but for a friend. LOL!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

75% of the votes you have received have been TUs...

Jan 12, 2020, 2:23 PM

25% have been TDs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

U R an ok poster but below Dabo’s Standard! ??

Jan 12, 2020, 2:28 PM

Keep posting & it’ll work out!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eureka!! Pure Genius.***

Jan 12, 2020, 2:32 PM [ in reply to 75% of the votes you have received have been TUs... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Pulse

Jan 12, 2020, 2:30 PM

It means that of the people who read, and take time to rate posts, 25% didn't agree with your posts. On the flip side, 75% must have thought they were okay. Kind of like getting a C in a course. It's passing, but grad school is not in your future.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2020, 2:59 PM

But you start out at 100%.
If the first vote you get is a TD, you drop to like 90% so that can’t be right.
You start out with some benefit of the doubt. It takes a lot to get down to single digits.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 12, 2020, 7:51 PM

I can't argue with you, since my first posts, and apparently many of the others, were TU's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2020, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Pulse ]

Assuming those 25% were mature participants

Message was edited by: Doc Diesel®

Pulse can be influenced by a number of things.

Jan 12, 2020, 2:35 PM

If you are really political, expect a low pulse. If you are a pumper, expect it a bit higher.

A pulse can get inflated into a "super" sate by one single event, such as the announcemnt of a birth or death, so they are not always accurate.

Some can raise their pulse by simply posting a really funny story.

Wanna' raise it quickly? Just post pics of scantaly clad coeds or cheerleaders.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Pulse can be influenced by a number of things.

Jan 12, 2020, 2:50 PM

Bob won't like this!

Scantily clad coeds or cheerleaders like this

Jan 12, 2020, 3:00 PM [ in reply to Pulse can be influenced by a number of things. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But then 25% of fathers who have daughters TD this...

Jan 12, 2020, 3:29 PM

And/or threaten you with a shotgun.

I have a son, so I TU’d it.

~JKB

She looked lonely . . .

Jan 12, 2020, 8:01 PM [ in reply to Scantily clad coeds or cheerleaders like this ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Scantily clad coeds or cheerleaders like this

Jan 12, 2020, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Scantily clad coeds or cheerleaders like this ]

I fell for it! TU.

Jan 12, 2020, 2:44 PM

Or you could be a coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2020, 2:56 PM

Now that was a fair question and somebody TD you. That's a shame. I gave you a TU to bring you up a bit. Others should lay off the TD's. Help the brother out.

Jan 12, 2020, 3:19 PM

Thanks, guys. I actually try to be a bit of a grenade thrower, so I guess that explains the 75 pct. GO TIGERS!

Jan 12, 2020, 3:29 PM

Here's a little help . +1

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic