Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saw this on FB from a coot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,408

Saw this on FB from a coot

Nov 12, 2012, 12:23 PM

"Even though this was taken before the game, this is EXACTLY what the "Student Section" looked like after half time. This is so disappointing. The students are the ones that should be in the stadium getting everybody else pumped. I know I've left games early but something NEEDS to be done. The University of South Carolina / South Carolina Gamecocks need(s) to drop back and punt and figure something out; reward those that stay for the entire game, go back to making them stand in line for tickets instead of letting them feel entitled to them, take away "Chicken Finger Wednesday", I don't care--Just do something!

Even though this was taken before the game, this is EXACTLY what the "Student Section" looked like after half time. This is so disappointing. The students are the ones that should be in the stadium getting everybody else pumped. I know I've left games early but something NEEDS to be done. The University of South Carolina / South Carolina Gamecocks need(s) to drop back and punt and figure something out; reward those that stay for the entire game, go back to making them stand in line for tickets instead of letting them feel entitled to them, take away "Chicken Finger Wednesday", I don't care--Just do something!"

For picture: http://instagr.am/p/R2yWwqNO6g/

Is Chicken Finger Wednesday a real thing???

Message was edited by: cutiger51908®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that when they teach the to flip the bird?***

Nov 12, 2012, 12:30 PM

It is real, but its not what you think. PETA is looking into

Nov 12, 2012, 12:33 PM

it and there may be charges filed.

Re: Saw this on FB from a coot

Nov 12, 2012, 2:26 PM
21 band.jpg(682.3 K)

Actually this is halftime at the end of the band performance when they spelled out 21. At the middle of the 4th when it was 38-13 the students headed out to party.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,408
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic