Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saturday's Celebration: Wheelchair
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Saturday's Celebration: Wheelchair

Jan 9, 2019, 4:38 PM

Planning to bring my boy and go to the Stadium Celebration saturday.

Anybody happen to attend the one in 2017 and have info on how they did wheelchair seating? Our DV seats are section AA in the east end zone, and if they use the same stage layout as before I believe that section will be closed. As I don't sit in the West Endzone I'm not as familiar with the handicapped layout besides on the main level.

Also I know they had some level of field access last time, would like to let my son check out the field and run around.

If anybody has any experience/advice from the previous natty celebration, would love to hear it.

Thanks!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saturday's Celebration: Wheelchair

Jan 9, 2019, 5:06 PM

Pretty sure all sections were open last time, but yes, based on the stage location, you wouldn't have had a great view from AA. I believe it started as just the lower level, but eventually they opened the uppers as well.

Field was open as well last time (enter from West End Zone Tunnels), but you won't be able to see much (especially from a wheelchair). They had it roped off around the 40 for former players, coaches families, VIPs, etc, so from the field, you were still 20-30 yards from the stage. I ended up watching most of it on the screen due to the number of people between the ropes and the stage. Still a pretty cool atmosphere to be on the field.

I would assume they'll release more info tomorrow or Friday about access, parking, etc.

Good luck! Go early and post up in the front row along the parade route. That was cooler/more unique and engaging than the stadium portion. You can watch the stadium presentation from almost anywhere in the stadium on the screens.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All sections in lower bowl***

Jan 9, 2019, 5:18 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic