Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saturday follow up question for Tigernetters...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 414

Saturday follow up question for Tigernetters...

May 16, 2020, 12:00 PM

Re.the Russia Spygate and Flynn Hoax, How many of you would like to know what Obama knew, when he knew it and what part he played in undermining and trying to destroy Trump?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saturday follow up question for Tigernetters...

May 16, 2020, 12:42 PM

Fake news.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2020, 12:43 PM

As someone said, 'Obama's legacy is being the first black president.' Past that Trump has crushed much of what Obama put in place and chipped deeply into Obamacare funding.

Having the remnant of his appointees and the deeply liberal bureaucrats overthrow Trump presidency was Obama's only way to save all that he screwed up while in office.

No, I don't wonder what he knew. I can't say for certain that Obama planned the coup but I can certainly say I'm positive that he was ear flopping deep in the execution even going so far as to have his chief of staff unmask Gen Flynn on the day they gathered in the Whitehouse to discuss the details of the spying.

Before any you guys lose your chit recall the Strzok/Page text which indicated Obama 'wanted to know everything we're doing.' Strzok's contempt for Trump was clear from his text to Page and shared by her. Strzok was one of the two agents who interviewed Flynn. Strzok was a integral part of Mueller's investigation team.

Fact is that Obama spied on Trump, used a Russian disinformation document to justify the spying, got FISA warrants to spy on Carter Page who was associated with the campaign, unmasked Gen Flynn who was Trump's NSA over 30 times but never charged him with any crime other than the process crime of lying to the FBI, involved Five Eyes in the spying and leaked every tiny bit of false information they could conjure up.

Nah, I know how much Obama was involved. It's worse than Watergate and I'm not exaggerating.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2020, 1:42 PM

He will always be known as a better POTUS than Trump throughout history.

May 16, 2020, 2:55 PM

Is that why the electorate voted for the AntiObama in 2016? Joe has that going for him and picking AOC to co-chair his policy team is really going to sway moderates his way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2020, 3:00 PM

Obama would have blown Trump out in 2016 if he were allowed a 3rd term. Trump one because of Hillary. Trump will go down in history as an unhinged clown. They will just show his rally films and he is nutty tweets.

May 16, 2020, 3:12 PM

May 16, 2020, 3:16 PM

Obama beat Romney easily and it was never in doubt. He beat Romney by 126 electoral votes and 5 million people in the popular vote. It was never in question.

May 16, 2020, 3:23 PM

May 16, 2020, 3:26 PM

May 16, 2020, 3:32 PM

The MSM media definitely trashed Romney. They would love him over Trump right now. Romney would have beat Hillary too imo. That said, I knew he never had a chance vs Obama. Just like how I knew Mccain had no shot. Trump found a perfect person to go against in Hillary. He might win again with a senile Biden. The Dems don't have much. Who is their new Bill Clinton or Obama? They seem really old or with extremists that are younger.

May 16, 2020, 3:44 PM

He killed the hail out of terrorist.

May 16, 2020, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Saturday follow up question for Tigernetters... ]

Obama was the most proficient with drone strikes at the time. That's the one thing I liked about him and I always pointed that out in such conversations such as this.

However, he is the worst president in my lifetime including Jimmy Carter.

Re: He killed the hail out of terrorist.

May 17, 2020, 7:14 AM

Why was he the worst? He created more jobs than Trump. The stock market skyrocketed. He led us out of a terrible situation in Iraq. He didnt tweet all day attacking people. What makes him the worst? What makes Obama the worst? You thought W did a good job even though he took us to Iraq? The economy was destroyed under W and he took us to one of the biggest blunders in US history, yet you had to go back to Jimmy Carter?

May 17, 2020, 8:24 AM

W did not send troops to Iraq for anything other than preserving the USD as World Reserve Currency. Not weapons of mass destruction, if we lose that status our debt becomes unsustainable. 6-12 months prior ole Saddam started to price oil in a currency other than USD, that was when he wrote his demise.

May 17, 2020, 8:53 AM

The war in Iraq would ave never happened without his approval and pushing the issue, the war never happens. Its all on him. He was one of the biggest blunders in US history.

May 17, 2020, 9:01 AM

Depends upon how one understands the why we went to war. Like I said if we lose World Reserve Currency status we are screwed,biggly. One must not accept reasons at face value here, weapons of mass destruction were NEVER the WHY, kinda hard to get behind signing on to a war when it is to maintain the status of the USD. In truth we sold/gave Saddam biological weapons, it is how we knew he had them. Oh and if one understands how badly OBL and ole Saddam were at polar opposites in real fundamental philosophies you would grasp old Saddam was not in bed with Ossama.Smoke,mirrors and slight of hand were used to venture in to Iraq.

The US economy collapses if we are forced to pay a greater interest rate on debt. We are unable to fonance the illusion of a vast middle class with a worthtless fiat currency.

May 17, 2020, 9:33 AM

There was slim to no chance Iraq would had any factor in our economy collapsing. That's laughable. War was not needed.

May 17, 2020, 10:09 AM

I would suggest that reading on the benefits of being the WOrld Resrve Currency 1st before forming an opinion. Like anything else, once the first brick is started you end up with a wall, that was Iraq pricing oil in other currencies.

Most folks think some of his tweets disrespect...

May 16, 2020, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Saturday follow up question for Tigernetters... ]

the office. I'm not sure his rallies are going to be something that other presidential candidates won't look back and mimic trying to reproduce the excitement and entertainment.

His policies both domestic and foreign are why he gets reelected. Blacks didn't vote for Hillary. That wasn't a race thing because Hillary has a history of disrespecting minorities with her actions and attitudes.

It is a fact that black turned out in historical percentages and numbers for Obama. So yes, all dems had to do to beat Trump in 2016 was hold a constitutional convention and get 38 states to agree to allow a POTUS 3 terms and Obama would have won.

If a frog...

Replies: 19
| visibility 414
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic