Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sammy officially owes us a beer.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,455

Sammy officially owes us a beer.....

May 28, 2014, 2:45 PM

or maybe we still owe him one for all the highlights. He signed his contract with the BIlls earlier today. It's worth $20 million guaranteed. I wonder what's going through his mind in the pic linked below? Must be an exhilarating but strange feeling to sign a piece of paper worth that much money. Very glad to see him make it!

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-news/2014/5/28/5758412/sammy-watkins-signs-rookie-contract-with-buffalo-bills

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correction: the beer will have wait until June

May 28, 2014, 2:48 PM

Just realized that he isn't even 21 yet. Wouldn't want to sound like i'm condoning underage drinking. :)

Uhh don't tell that to the bouncer at TD's

May 28, 2014, 6:45 PM

If you catch my drift

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sammy officially owes us a beer.....

May 28, 2014, 3:45 PM

Sammy can and will do what ever he wants to do with his money. But if that was me that just got 5 mil signing bonus. Let me say this before I start, I'm a cheap scape, always have been, and I'll always be one. I like my money in my account, and not in the pocket of people trying to sell me stuff b/c I got the money. First, momma ain't going to get a 350k house. She would get a 125 or at the most 150k house with a lot better furniture than she has had, and not no 50k furniture. Second, dad ain't going to get no 50k truck. A full size GMC for around 25/30k tops. After all, he will be sleeping in the house with momma, and will have his own little space in it also. I hope that they will be happy with I have given them. Agent better get real with his cost, or I will find one that will, and it won't cost me 4%. He is only sitting there in the AC working with the numbers, he ain't getting run over by a 250/275 pound LBs or DEs, or getting blind sided by a 200+ pound DBs or who ever else that weighs over 200lbs trying to crush me in the blistering heat, or in the freezing cold. When everything was said and done, I would have more in the bank than I have give away!!! One more thing, The only other house I'm buying will be close to the town/city I'm playing for. Because I'm staying at momma's house when I go back home, I've already paid for that one. Or, I'll have something small built on the land at momma's. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2014, 4:41 PM

I like your style. I just paid off my last credit card from my college days and have vowed to start thinking this way. 3 credit cards with 17.99% APR open at once? Never again.

May 28, 2014, 4:42 PM

hey, ibe, sol driven train and acoustic syndicate and many others at the windjammer july 18 weekend. be there or be square.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2014, 4:48 PM

I'll have to check 'em out. Might be a good weekend to take a vacation

May 28, 2014, 4:49 PM

thought you already lived down there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2014, 4:57 PM

I do, but I work 6 days a week generally and don't have as much time to enjoy the sights and sounds as I'd like

Seriously, who hacked your account today?***

May 28, 2014, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Sammy officially owes us a beer..... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

May 28, 2014, 4:26 PM

Dude is ripped. Look at those guns.

/\ Was talking about CJ Spiller in that post...***

May 28, 2014, 4:27 PM

I just really, really hope Sammy has someone good

May 28, 2014, 4:27 PM

looking after his finances and his future because this is when all his "friends" and "family" are going to start happening upon his phone number.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One thing I would be willing to bet on

May 28, 2014, 4:54 PM

Sammy's $19.7 million will last a lot longer than Clowney's $22.2 million.

Sammy doesn't owe us squat

May 28, 2014, 5:25 PM

He would've been a first round draft pick after his first year at Clemson and honestly probably could've made it in the NFL straight out of high school if rules permitted.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,455
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic