Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Dye: Watkins compares to Bo and Herschel
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,718

Football Player Update: Dye: Watkins compares to Bo and Herschel

Oct 20, 2011, 10:29 PM

Dye: Watkins compares to Bo and Herschel

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: Dye: Watkins compares to Bo and Herschel

Oct 21, 2011, 12:40 AM

I LOVE SEEING HE DO SO WELL ON FIELD BUT I'VE SAID IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN THE BETTER HE DOES THE MORE ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS WE WILL NOT SEE HIM FOR THE FULL 4 YEARS UNFORTUNATELY. I HOPE I AM VERY WRONG.

Hey Man

Oct 21, 2011, 12:43 AM

Let's enjoy him while he's here -Sammy will do what's best for himself after his jr year -- think we all knew some of these 5* recruits we signed were gonna be 3 and done. That's a good problem to have! WE have him for 2 more full seasons! Again be halt we got him and enjoy him while he's here:)

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Sammie should even sit out 1 of his 3 years at Clemson..

Oct 21, 2011, 7:00 AM

The risk of injury in this brutal (but wonderful) sport are too high, for his future (which should be as important to us tiger fans as winning) I hopes he sits out his jr. year if he has had great freshman and soph years. We would still be drafter in the top 5 probably.

Re: Sammie should even sit out 1 of his 3 years at Clemson..

Oct 21, 2011, 7:16 AM

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT!?!?!?!?

Oct 21, 2011, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Sammie should even sit out 1 of his 3 years at Clemson.. ]

HUH? How does that make any sense whatsoever? Sitting out would not reduce his risk of getting hurt the next year.

Looks like a dirt ###### here***

Oct 21, 2011, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Sammie should even sit out 1 of his 3 years at Clemson.. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2011, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Sammie should even sit out 1 of his 3 years at Clemson.. ]

Somebody pass me some of what this guy is smoking. While we're letting Sammy sit out, let's also turn down dates with hot chicks, and not redeem winning lottery tickets. Dumba$$.

Dumb.***

Oct 21, 2011, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Sammie should even sit out 1 of his 3 years at Clemson.. ]

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

This may be the most desperate post by a coot in the

Oct 21, 2011, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Sammie should even sit out 1 of his 3 years at Clemson.. ]

history of Tigernet. I think they were kidding when they gave you this fgf talking point.

that's as effed up as a soup sammich.......

Oct 21, 2011, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Sammie should even sit out 1 of his 3 years at Clemson.. ]

speaking of witch (which).........Donde es Heather???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a Pat Dye fan

Oct 21, 2011, 10:45 AM

But I must admit, he may be right about Watkins.
Pat Dye and my Uncle Thomas( now deceased) grew up together and were life long friends, lets just say, we have met. one thing I will always remember was my Uncle wearing a Clemson ball cap whenever they would go fishing together and Pat Dye telling him to take that d&*^ hat off.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,718
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic