Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sammich got a promotion.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,153

Sammich got a promotion.

Oct 31, 2015, 8:19 AM

She's the Playoff Reporter now. I just heard her say that Clemson is the only team in the country that 'You can't poke holes in their resume.'

They guy who took her place as sammich maker just said LSU was the same. So, here's LSU's resume, do you want to hire them?

LSU @ Mississippi State W 21 - 19

vs Auburn W 21 - 45

@ Syracuse W 34 - 24?

vs E. Michigan W 22 - 44

vs South Carolina W 24 - 45

vs Western Kentucky W 20 - 48

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sammich got a promotion.

Oct 31, 2015, 8:25 AM

Believe they beat Florida as well.. Easily their biggest win

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sammich got a promotion.

Oct 31, 2015, 8:25 AM

LSU is playing well, can't argue with that. But we won't know what they're really made of until next week. They know that too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2015, 8:27 AM

photo 86bd1563-9f8d-47f4-868d-6f39253f67d6_zpsd23nqv8w.jpg

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ...OP Left out their best win, take Domers off ours and

Oct 31, 2015, 8:32 AM

our resume doesnt look as great as well. Although Domers>Gators.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ...OP Left out their best win, take Domers off ours and

Oct 31, 2015, 8:36 AM

Sorry. I think Florida would beat ND. Especially if Grier was playing.

i don't, i grew up in florida & as college football teams go

Oct 31, 2015, 8:40 AM

i hate the tarnished domers.

they'd boat race florida.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i don't, i grew up in florida & as college football teams go

Oct 31, 2015, 8:43 AM

Same here. And maybe that clouds my judgement a bit growing up a gator fan before going to Clemson,, but we owned ND. Until 4th. Floridas D isn't a big drop from ours... And Notre dame was all tbat impressive... Until 4th when we played prevent. In sunny weather, we win that game 35-10 ish

if they play, i'll pull for florida, but ND has impressed me

Oct 31, 2015, 8:59 AM

the usc victory was greater than any florida's had based on talent alone and the "why" usc was favored over an undefeated utah.

other than their one good win[ole miss who got boat raced by memphis] florida has managed their schedule with underwhelming wins over UK, Tennessee[should have lost, but Butch Jones], ecu and others.

harris had a nice game against lsu. lsu put up 450 yards on florida's defense, while lsu held florida to ~50 yards rushing; that's not very good.

florida had issues on offense even with grier. completely taking my go gators glasses off i don't give florida much of a chance to hang for 4 quarters with ND, but it's OK if that's just me.

Maybe. I think it might be a good game.

Oct 31, 2015, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Re: ...OP Left out their best win, take Domers off ours and ]

ND's resume is pretty good. I'm not sure playing teams within the SEC qualifies UF's resume. All of them started in the top 25 so who knows, ESPiN's 'eyetest?'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was not intentional.

Oct 31, 2015, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Re: ...OP Left out their best win, take Domers off ours and ]

I C&Ped the stuff and screwed the entire point of the exercise which was to show how many points they gave up.

I think that's a hole in their resume.

Re: It was not intentional.

Oct 31, 2015, 8:38 AM

Gotcha 88. Well while lsu is good, I think if with Grier, Florida walks away with W there also. Lost by 7 on road with backup QB against "great" LSU team

i know you; i'm not sure you are to be trusted...

Oct 31, 2015, 8:40 AM [ in reply to It was not intentional. ]

oh, and good morning '88.

happy saturday and go footballs.

;)

Re: i know you; i'm not sure you are to be trusted...

Oct 31, 2015, 9:02 AM

Good day, sir, no really this time, it's a good day!

GO TIGERS still ALL IN!!!

haha, that's good '88. i wonder how long the wolf puppies

Oct 31, 2015, 9:05 AM

will have let the grass grow in carter-finley hoping to slow the tigers down?

Not nearly long enough.

Oct 31, 2015, 9:16 AM

If it grew so tall that DW couldn't find Scott, DW would throw to Deon above the weeds or hand it off to Gallman who would knock down a path to their goal.

I just hope it rains so our team speed won't set their field on fire today.

we beat lousiville on thurs night after everyone was kicking

Oct 31, 2015, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: ...OP Left out their best win, take Domers off ours and ]

their ### which meant that they were going to be tough since they needed a win

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was expecting a Subway or Jimmy John's joke...

Oct 31, 2015, 8:46 AM

But good for her!

Unlike those other fluzies at ESPN, she's earning her promotions with hard work. She doesn't have to have "killer good looks" or "participate in that optional pole dancing exercise class" or "attend mandatory nightly meetings in the ESPN pleasure dungeon" to prove she's an elite talent. Good for you, Sammich! Keep up the hard work!
And please don't be upset when Kaylee Hartung is your new boss next Monday. It was inevitable. I mean, have you looked at her? ESPN knows what they are doing, Sammich!

~JKB

I believe ESPiN's PR department outlines the S-cripts and...

Oct 31, 2015, 8:51 AM

the actors reporters mostly choose their roles positions on either side. IMO, that's why some of the speeches seem so contrived and ridiculous.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,153
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic