Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Same story, different day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 998

Same story, different day

Jan 13, 2020, 10:59 AM

So many media lack an analytical ability to evaluate teams wholistically and just blindly board up the train. Happened last year. I’d love to see these guys eat their crow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Same story, different day

Jan 13, 2020, 11:04 AM

Look at it this way. A win for the C Tigers tonight should guarantee us a spot in the 2021-22 pre rankings. Should get us in to the Top 50 at least!

Jan 13, 2020, 11:07 AM

Media and Meteorologist. The only two careers where you can be wrong every dayum day and keep your job.

Also my own two eyes can tell me exactly the same information I intend to get from both of these sources.

Jan 13, 2020, 11:21 AM

They have just kept last year's Bama stuff and replaced w LSU's name. They never learn because they arent real bright and they are terribly lazy

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 12:22 PM

When you go against the "big" media narrative, you get laid off. Ask Danny Kanell. Even the "ACC Network" is following the same $cripted angle as the other talking heads. It's all about what Clemson must do defensively to stop LSU, but almost no discussion of what LSU's defense must do to stop Clemson.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Replies: 4
| visibility 998
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic