Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Same song, different year.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,657

Same song, different year.

Sep 30, 2018, 9:16 AM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/the-only-thing-that-can-save-this-season-and-muschamp.277089/

The only thing that can save this season and Muschamp
Discussion in 'Fighting Gamecocks Forum' started by robertfootball, Yesterday at 11:17 PM.

Beat clemson. That's it. Nothing else will be acceptable. No podunk bowl game in the boonies, nothing.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Same song, different year.

Sep 30, 2018, 9:31 AM

Hahaa. Just like 99% of their seasons.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ahh yes, the origin of the Coots’ yearly “wait ‘til next year!”***

Sep 30, 2018, 9:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Sep 30, 2018, 9:51 AM

That is their life, but when owned by us for so long, it’s a little bit understandable. They amount to nothing, and it hurts them. Lord, help me, but I do love it so!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 10:10 AM

"Lord help me but I do love it so " Bahahhah ! LOL Me too

Sep 30, 2018, 10:53 AM

I watched Muschamp all the way through his time at Florida. The same exact thing is occurring at SC. It was de ja vue again yesterday watching SC's offense drop passes right in their hands over and over just like I saw at Florida. It was laughable watching sure touchdowns being dropped by wide-open receivers.
I remember when they hired Muschamp and I said at the time that in 5 years SC will be right back where they were when they hired him: losing and looking for another coach.

Is their anyone surprised at what is going on at SC? Muschamp is simply repeating what he did to Florida.
BTW, Florida still has not recovered from Muschamp's ineptness. Muschamp simply is not a head coach type. Muschamp is a DC not a HC.

Always and still, the Coaches Graveyard***

Sep 30, 2018, 7:02 PM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,657
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic