Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sadly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,485

Sadly

Jan 12, 2016, 1:19 AM

These opportunities are few and far between and Clemson lost a game it should have won. Clemson dominated the team stats but just gave away too many points via big plays. The reality stinks in this one. Clemson let a national title get away from them and it just sucks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sadly

Jan 12, 2016, 1:23 AM

...indeed

kept thinking we would catch a break...turnover, something to balance the sucker out

just didn't happen

Bama played their best game of the year and were fortunate to bring home another title

Coker lucky on the falling back bomb too

Alexander out...Deep threats out

sucks...is what it is

we won the L.O.S. (which analyst would have thunk it)

...blew it on special teams and bad throw by #4

i will give him the pick, he more than made up for it

the special teams crap though is unacceptable

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2016, 1:31 AM

Pitiful post dumper. I see so much positive this year and with the recruits coming in I am eagerly awaiting next year. I saw a team play their hearts out and we did get burned in some areas, but I think we will be back and my bet next year is that we win the national championship. I think teams will fear playing Clemson next year. My biggest thing is that we played very strong late in games to secure wins!

Jan 12, 2016, 1:38 AM

We did play well late but if you can't see we need severe help on special teams, no one here can help you.

Refs stole it from us***

Jan 12, 2016, 1:39 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2016, 1:44 AM

I feel just like you do and we are so old that we will probably never have this opportunity again.
I really feel like it was the special teams that cost us the victory tonight.

A new account with a sh**ty pulse, negative message and an

Jan 12, 2016, 2:16 AM

apparently a lack of knowledge of the football team and who will be returning next year? Yep, I'm sure you're a Clemson fan. I would be probably be borderline suicidal if the quality of my life was so pathetic and joyless that my only escape would be sitting around waiting for any opportunity to seek out the slightest amount of gratification I so desperately crave by watching another team and fan base achieve and be able experience something that Ive never come remotely close to and never will. So in this desperate attempt to find any form of hope or consolation to ease the pain and dissapointment of knowing only failure and irrelevance I make an account on another teams website pretending to be a fan of the same team just to try and find gratification in the hope of planting the seed of doubt in one of their minds so that I may find joy in the thought of them possibly thinking things aren't as great for them as they really are because deep down I know the reality is that they are in a position I know I'll never be able to experience. That's a miserable existence when that's the only means of finding happiness. Thankfully I've been fortunate enough to have a great life and couldn't even imagine relying on the thought of other people's unhappiness as my only source of pleasure.

Jan 12, 2016, 2:23 AM

true. i said in another post that I was expecting to hear from the media, after the game, about how alabama escaped with a win they should not have, but all I heard about was what an incredible dynasty they are...

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,485
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic