Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sad, but we ACC Fans may have to bond together to defeat this SECcrap domination!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,247

Sad, but we ACC Fans may have to bond together to defeat this SECcrap domination!

Dec 30, 2014, 6:24 PM

Saying...they & ESPN have learned that supporting their little "in-group" has given them power & leverage..from making money, to rankings, to national talk, to media converage, to a broader fan group that's bonded to ONE Brand.

Let's think about it since they (SEC&ESPN) are killing all other conferences through power of the media & pocketbook.

Congrats TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bondage aye?! Gonna need a few more drinks for that

Dec 30, 2014, 6:27 PM

But go ACC. Anything to shut up these pathetic SEC lovers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shutting the sec out of the playoffs should be a priority.***

Dec 30, 2014, 6:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sad, but we ACC Fans may have to bond together to defeat this SECcrap domination!

Dec 30, 2014, 6:32 PM

As they currently exist, I cannot nor will not support FSU. They are the Anti-God!

Re: Sad, but we ACC Fans may have to bond together to defeat this SECcrap domination!

Dec 30, 2014, 8:44 PM

Didn't Billy Joel sum it up best " do you want to laugh with the sinners or cry with the saints the sinners have so much more fun and only the good die young."

Dec 30, 2014, 6:33 PM

Sad but true. We as fans, our coaches, administrators, and conference comish all need to promote the ACC.

Dec 30, 2014, 7:35 PM

see the post above you . that's why it will never happen plus swoffy only cares about basketball. fsu and Clemson don't want to be in this conference.

Dec 30, 2014, 7:43 PM

I agree. I actually started thinking the same way this year. I'm so tired of the SEC crap !

Reaching, pal. SEC=Mediocrity to everyone outside of EPSN and sec fans***

Dec 30, 2014, 7:47 PM

Either this is the worst troll or you are late to the party.

Dec 30, 2014, 8:17 PM

Absolutely. If your neighbor builds a BIG house addition and the value of your property increases, why wouldn't you support their efforts?

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,247
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic