Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sabans “tantrums” are embarrassing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,624

Sabans “tantrums” are embarrassing

Sep 2, 2018, 4:38 PM

There’s not enough words to say how blessed we are to have Dabo for our Head Coach!

CLEMSON ROCKS!!!
TIGERS ROLL!!!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sabans “tantrums” are embarrassing

Sep 2, 2018, 6:16 PM

It was noticed by enough people that Saban called her last night, following the game an apologized. Would have loved to hear that

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: Sabans “tantrums” are embarrassing- good lowered

Sep 2, 2018, 6:31 PM

another Urban. I didnt see nick but I'm sick of Urbs daily apology. Sometimes you just have to man up and own what you did. I tire of those who cater at the first negative tweet

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree, but this was something a sincere person would

Sep 2, 2018, 6:50 PM

apologize for. He was asked a question about QB's, and he went off on a condescending rant like she was an idiot, on the field right before the game. It is the interest in this stuff that generates not only the question but the insane dollar pool from which Saban takes his 8 million per year - or whatever its up to now - as if he's the one who created it. Take away the interest, presto, no more irritating questions and no more dollars. So, yes, he can answer a question like he's not the only actual human being on the planet. The girl was just doing her job, and doing it well. If he did apologize, good on him and it should all be forgotten. But yes, he needed to apologize to her.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 7:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Sabans “tantrums” are embarrassing ]

If Saban called her to apologize, I have to believe that it was done because his “handlers” are working hard to improve his image with the public. The head-to-head recruiting successes by Clemson and Georgia getting players wanted by Alabama has him trying to seem younger and “hip.” As an example, refer to the video of Saban dancing during the recruitment of J Ross.

In the end, handler’s efforts aside, he is still arrogant and pompous (and a great football coach).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 8:43 PM

Sad but true.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,624
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic