Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saban got lucky ... REAL lucky ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,033

Saban got lucky ... REAL lucky ...

Aug 14, 2018, 11:33 AM

Tagovillova came in cold in the 2nd half and saved his bacon.

I hope Dabo doesn't think TLaw can just come in cold to the Natty and do the same for Clemson. He'll need some reps before then.

That was a fluke situation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGA was going to choke that game away regardless.

Aug 14, 2018, 11:36 AM

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

They always do

Aug 14, 2018, 11:44 AM

Them Dawgs are notorious for choking

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Some teams will never be ready for the big stage.***

Aug 14, 2018, 11:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Saban got lucky ... REAL lucky ...

Aug 14, 2018, 11:38 AM

Looked to me like Saban had Tua well prepared. Like he had been practicing with the 1st offense.

Aug 14, 2018, 12:48 PM

He had one pass that should have easily been picked off and wasn't. He did look good once he settled in.

should we Make you coach and fire Dabo?***

Aug 14, 2018, 11:40 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perhaps.***

Aug 14, 2018, 12:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2018, 11:47 AM

Tua played in a lot of games and there were games Saban put him in the first half of several games as well as a lot with the ones in the second half.

Nikki thought he may need to bring him against us but as we all know he didn’t have to. Tua was more than ready and prepared. Media made more of a story than it needed to be.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saban is just a dang freak

Aug 14, 2018, 11:52 AM

when it comes to coaching. I don't know if it's luck or calculated risks he takes. I don't like bama or Saban, but I can respect the fact the man is one of if not the best college football coach ever as much as it pains me to say that.

I just hope Dabo keeps things rolling as he can maybe work his was up into that "best coach ever" conversation, and show that someone can win and actually have a personality too.

Tua played plenty in the regular season, he threw for 2 less

Aug 14, 2018, 12:34 PM

TDs than our starting QB

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't be bringing your stats around here***

Aug 14, 2018, 12:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,033
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic