Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saban Proposes Rule Change: No running back missed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Saban Proposes Rule Change: No running back missed

Feb 14, 2014, 2:33 PM

field goal attempts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saban Proposes Rule Change: No running back missed

Feb 14, 2014, 3:00 PM

I've been reading about the whining of Saban about his players are getting hurt because of the HUNH play of some offenses. He must be conceding the fact that Spurrier is a much better coach than he is. As much as I dislike him ,he knows how to flat out coach - just keep the ball away from the fast paced no huddle offense. I think over the past 3 or 4 years we (Clemson) have averaged under 60 offensive plays against S.C., while averaging 80 plus plays against other teams. I agree with the writer who said when a player gets hurt, he should sit out 5 plays before returning. This would be a much better rule to keep players safe and to insure that they are not hurt as badly as it seems. There must be other rules that could be changed, especially in recruiting. Why should Saban be allowed to recruit all those 4 and 5 star players? Don't you think those big, bad, fast players could hurt other teams smaller, slower 2 and 3 star players? All joking aside, I think he is a whiner that knows Auburn and Coach Malzahn are about to give him an annual butt-kicking!! And he can't do a thing about it. Maybe he should watch some of Spurriers tapes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic