Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SS has seen the PUNCH
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,317

SS has seen the PUNCH

Oct 17, 2012, 7:33 PM

he says he has seen the video of the punch,, now is he Man enough or Coach enough to do punish a player for throwing a cheap punch or he is as big a thug as his players.

He likes to tell other coaches they need to displine players when the do something wrong and not pick easy games to punish them,,, sorta like the hint he threw Dabo on Watkins,,, like he makes about Georgia and having players out early in the season each year,

now is he going to punish his Thug,, or make him do without a 2nd glass of tea at dinner,, we'll see if he's all about rules or not since he likes to say he doesn't break rules,,

does he allow players to break them

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He will be punished

Oct 17, 2012, 7:35 PM

Quarles will be suspended for the Fla game, even though he is injured and would not have played anyway.

All that does is sends a message to the media that Spurlid does discipline players, but sends no message to his players that know Quarles is in a sling and couldn't play anyway.

Wanna be a man and stand up for discipline, Spurlid? Suspend him for two games. Bet that won't happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the word is out that he is injured and in a sling, if ,

Oct 17, 2012, 7:44 PM

and i mean this in the utmost way, if, the media has any sense they will see through the injury/suspension charade and know that sos has not disciplined any of his star players at all, during his tenure at usuc. he is the head pos, and is getting more desperate the longer he stays at usuc, and, to make matters worse, he see's the gators starting to get back to being mnc capable.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

both of you are dead on in your response

Oct 17, 2012, 7:54 PM

SS will do nothing that Matters when it COUNTS to any of his star players

he's a pos and his players are a bunch of thugs

Not a matter of the media having any sense. They would

Oct 17, 2012, 8:30 PM [ in reply to the word is out that he is injured and in a sling, if , ]

see through it. It's a matter of whether they have any journalistic integrity. My observation of the Midlands area media is that when it comes to covering Gamecock sports, few, with the possible exception of Morris, do.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And he is. probably, afraid that he is going to lose his

Oct 17, 2012, 8:46 PM

job. You are right about the others: absolutely, no cahoonas.

I would like to see ESPN talk about it

Oct 17, 2012, 11:12 PM

not continue to cover for the biggest cry baby acting coach in college football

ESPN likes to laugh at SS acting childish and mad but when some other coaches do that people want to put them down as poor sports

Spurrier knows this is his real last shot at winning the

Oct 17, 2012, 11:14 PM

SEC. So what do you think he will do? Guy is a jerk and only cares about Steve

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spurrier knows this is his real last shot at winning the

Oct 18, 2012, 7:48 AM

I think SS knows this year and next are his real shots. He has a QB who can run and throw, a RB, a DL thats pretty good and experience across both sides of the ball.

If he can't do it this year or next we'll likely see SS go off into retirement.

But he'll go knowing he did things at USC no one else has done and leave the winnings coach in USC history and I think in Floridas history.

He'll also leave just like he came, a smart ### POS

Oct 18, 2012, 8:33 AM

Well, Ol ball sac don't know too much because anyone can see that Mike Davis is the future of their offense and has seen almost zero playing time. He is actually better that Lattimore.

Oct 18, 2012, 12:14 PM

sorry but that is a totally ridiculous comment. Mike Davis has barely played at all. To say he's better than a former #1 RB recruit out of high school, and someone who set up numerous records as a freshmen, is pretty out there. Lattimore definitly seems to have missed a step since his injury, but he's still a very good running back. Some of those tough yards he got against LSU were very impressive. Clemson has lacked a power back like that for a long time.

Oct 18, 2012, 6:10 PM

Clemson is supposed to be getting two of those RBs in this class

I still think they should go after another one if he says he wants to be a Tiger

the kid frm Va.

Re: SS has seen the PUNCH

Oct 18, 2012, 6:15 PM

a thug is someone who beats up women not someone who throws a punch after being blindsided 40 yards from the play in what could have been a career ending injury. A punch in football is the most benign retaliation in football. YOU CAN'T HURT ANYONE when they are wearing a helmet and pads. I would have waited til the next series and gotten him and retaliated like Mizzou did against the Alabama player. Justice served.

NO throwing a punch is illegal in football no matter what

Oct 18, 2012, 6:30 PM

you may think or what a player feels at the time.

But you thinking it's ok doesn't surprise me it's the thug mentality most USC fans and players have.

And where was that block that was so bad, I think 99 was still playing with 5 minutes left in the game when the LSU TB ran by him for that last TD.

cheap shot Qualers, he should be made to sit out a game for it and not because he is said to be sick

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,317
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic